The thrill of the shame

Tr****

Posted
She knew when she was flirting with that other boy that she was playing with fire. It couldn’t have been any less subtle, to do it right in the line sight of her master. The fire in his eyes pierced through her, whatever question was directed at her at that moment was completely missed. Time stood still while she locked eyes with her master, the party was gone in that second and she knew…she took it too far. But there was no turning back now, even if she could think of a good excuse in the next seconds it wouldn’t matter. Master was approaching with determination, he looked cool and calm, but she knew better. She wanted to poke the bear, and that’s what was coming towards her. A primal intensity, coming to put her back in her place. Her master approached and cut in the conversation that she had completely stopped paying attention to, “I need to speak with you outside, now”. Her face flushed red and she looked down at her feet. The embarrassment was almost enough to make her talk back, but saner thoughts prevailed. She nodded and followed in out the door.

He walked to the car, the street was packed with vehicles but no people around. All he did was open the back door and lead her inside. He rounded the car and got in the opposite back door. The sat in silence together for a moment, she didn’t speak. She waited, anticipating what was to come next. She had wore a short skirt, casually opting out of panties, the masochistic inside her knew what would happen and wanted it. But that didn’t change the uneasy feeling in her gut. He turned his head and asked, “What we’re you doing in there? You know how it makes me feel when I see you giving someone that sort of attention.” All she could do was smile, a tiny smirk, almost as if to ask, “what are you going to do about it?” That was all it took, he had her bent over his knee in the moments that followed. Her skirt hiked up exposing her bare ass. His hands were pathological, practically controlling her movements with no struggle. They felt cold against her, and she shuddered. One second later she felt the sting of his hand as is came crashing down open palmed on her cheek. A squeak escaped her lips involuntarily, her breath was taken away. A rush went up her body, was it pleasure, was it ***, she didn’t care but she knew it was everything she wanted. Another strike came across her ass, opposite side this time. Same *** and sensation. She let out another noise, this time more of a gasp. Before it got any worse she found herself saying, “I’m sorry master, I’m sorry.” But the spanks kept coming, one after another. It became less than comfortable, you could hear each crack from outside the car. Around the 12th strike she felt something different, her body was flustered and she was wiggling in his lap. The pleasure and *** was sending waves of taboo sensations through her. And he knew it. Her master had slid his hand in between her legs and up to her cunt. He rubbed and teased her pussy, it was soaking wet. She moaned and trembled at his touch. While he caressed the wet slit between her legs he also spoke, “You like this don’t you? A bad girl getting off on being punished for her behavior. You’re just a horny needy thing.” His fingers entered her and she cried out in excitement, but just as quick as he entered he left. The hand left from between her legs and delivered one last crack on her ass harder than she was prepared for. Tears were welling up in her eyes after that one. He put her back in her seat, and wiped a tear off her face. Brushing her hair back,he whispered in her ear, “You are mine, and I want you to have fun. But if you think I won’t bend you over in that house and do this again in front of all those people you’ve got another thing coming. No more of that behavior.” She felt shame come over her, it was all part of the game of course, she was his, and she loved him, there was no reason to make him assert that authority in the first place. She managed to reply, “I-I’m very sorry Sir, I won’t do it again. Please forgive me.” He smiled then, and kissed her and pulled her in his arms. She melted into him, forgetting all the trouble and just happy to be his.

As they made their way back to the party, he casually glanced at her and told her, “best pull that skirt down, you don’t want everyone seeing that bright red ass.” Her face flushed again as they approached the door and she pulled down the skirt as much as she could. The thrill of the shame made her smile and blush all at once.
  • 3 months later...