She Waits For Me Part 4

Posted (edited)

Part 3

(Link to earlier parts are found in Part 3)

The water from the shower continues to trickle down my body after I turn off the tap. My mind is racing, the thought of Lady D and the slave together excite me. I'm reminded why I love sharing with Desmerelda. Aside from our history, she knows exactly what I like and what I expect from our slaves.

I didn't think it prudent to tell the slave what happened next, but this is for you, so you understand;

After that night in Desmerelda's bedroom, something had been ignited within me. The morning after, she sat at the breakfast table like nothing had happened. A part of me thought it was all an incredibly vivid dream. That was until I felt her foot slide up my leg from underneath the table. I involuntarily jerked back a little, before letting out a stifled cough and resuming my posture. I looked up at her to find Desmerelda staring at me with a wicked smile. My mother seemed none the wiser as she pottered about the kitchen. Adrenaline flooded my heart and I'm pretty sure my face blushed heavily. I finished my breakfast and went to college that day as usual. My concentration suffered dearly due to my mind being consumed with all thoughts of Desmerelda. The end of the day couldn't come quick enough.

Upon unlocking the front door of my house I heard the sound of giggling coming from upstairs. Trying to avoid creaking the worn out wood, I made my way up the stairs as silently as possible. I dropped my bag off in my room and once again creeped down the corridor leading to her bedroom.

It was almost as if Desmerelda was expecting me.

Entering the room, I was greeted with the sight of Desmerelda. Sitting next to her was a young girl. After further inspection, I saw that Desmerelda was finishing a stick-and-poke tattoo of a small spider on her skin. She cleaned the spot she was working on wrapping it up.
"All done!" Cheered Desmerelda before looking up at me "Oh hey Ulysses, this is my friend Christine" she said, pointing her hands at the girl sitting next to her as if she was a game show prize. Christine had bright eyes, and long wavy blonde hair.

I mutter a clumsy response before Desmerelda interrupts me by saying "I was just telling her that you're a virgin" followed by her wicked smile. Christine couldn't contain her burst of giggling "Wait, what? No that's not-" I sputtered before cutting myself off to save further embarrassment.

Desmerelda leaned over and whispered something in Christine's ear. Subsequently they both giggled again. I let out a sigh filled "whatever" and begin to walk away. Desmerelda stops me in my tracks "wait, wait, wait. I think you're going to want to stick around. Come inside and close the door".

I did as she said, I then sat on the chair opposite to the bed they both occupied.

"Christine and I have known each other for a while" said Desmerelda as she rose off the duvet and walked towards the ornate trunk at the end of her bed. My eyes were fixed on her beautiful ass as she bent over retrieving something inside.

"Christine is having some trouble with her boyfriend recently. He's into stuff that she is, let's say, woefully inexperienced in" having found what she was looking for in the trunk, she straightened back up and spun on her heels facing me.

In one hand she held what looked like handcuffs, and in the other, what I could only deduce to be a blindfold. "You get to be the game master today, ta-da! choose which one" she said leaving me stunned in disbelief. Not breaking my gaze at Desmerelda, I turn my head slightly towards Christine "Doesn't your boyfriend care if-" I said before Christine interrupted by saying "oh, no...we're in an open relationship".

I considered my options carefully before pointing towards the handcuff restraints. "Hmm, good choice" remarked Desmerelda before placing them on the bed. Once again she dove back into the trunk. Not long after she repeated the same actions as before and presented a flogger in one hand, and a cane in the other. Desmerelda saw behind my attempt to hide my excitement. I nodded towards the cane. "Again...Good choice game master" said Desmerelda.

She skipped over to Christine and ordered her to get undressed. My pulse was racing. Christine began following Desmerelda's directive. She stood up and lifted off her little white top and bra, before bending down and pulling off her skirt and pink lace underwear.

I drank in and absorbed all of her innocent nakedness. Her tits were perky and I could see that her nipples were already hardening from the chill in the room.  Her cunt looked like it was already swelling with tumescence.

Desmerelda lightly caressed the cane across her body. She then gave me her signature wicked sideways smile. I felt my member throbbing inside my trousers.

"So game master, do you want to get a little more comfortable? You can just watch...for now" said Desmerelda. I immediately rose out of my chair and pulled down my trousers. My late adolescent cock peaked out in front of me and ached with hardness. "Oh, he's quite big isn't he" said Christine biting her lip.

With a hard lash, Desmerelda whipped Christine across her ass causing her to yelp and rise on her tip toes.

"First rule of the game, don't speak unless spoken to. You will address me as Mistress, and him as Sir or Master. Understand slave?" She said holding the cane up to Christine's chin.

I slowly sat back down. My hand automatically began rubbing my cock over the delicious scene unfolding before me.

Desmerelda ordered Christine to lay on her back. She put down her cane and restrained Christine's wrists to the railings on the headboard. "Good my little slut, now remember, follow the rules or there will be punishment" she said as she finished fastening the locking mechanism.

Desmerelda turned towards me and said "hmm you seem to be enjoying yourself already. What shall I do to her first?" she finished her sentence while delicately dancing her fingers across Christine's body. Which caused Christine's hips to shift ever so slightly. Her back arched in motion with Desmerelda's touch.

"Hmm not to worry game master, you'll get the hang of it in no time. Let me help you along" Desmerelda said before directing her hand towards Christine's sex.

I heard the sound of her swollen pussy increase with wetness as Desmerelda began teasing her cunt. Christine let out a long soothing moan.

"Oh, I think she likes it. What do you think?" she said looking at me. I felt my cock throb in my hand. Pre-cum was already starting to drool out of the end of my cock. Not going going unnoticed she turned to me "Be careful" said Desmerelda "you don't want to finish before the fun has started. Why don't you just sit there and command for a little while".

I released the throbbing shaft of my cock heeding Desmerelda's advice. With a pleased grin on her face she turned her attentions back to Christine.

Desmerelda once again picked up her cane, and with a medium amount of *** began whipping Christine between the legs. Christine's pussy mound writhed up and down.

"What do you want slave?" Said Desmerelda.

"I want to cum, please let me cum"

Desmerelda ceased whipping and glared at me.

"Did you notice what she did wrong game master?" Desmerelda asked me.

"She didn't address you properly"

"Oh yes, and what do we do to those who disobey?"

"Punishment"

"That's right!" Responded Desmerelda immediately.

With a sharp ferocity she brought down the cane across Christine's body. The following scream was a testament to the severity of Desmerelda's punishment.

"Say thank you" ordered Desmerelda.

"Th-Thank you, mistress" Christine said panting with ***.

"She wants to cum game master, shall we let her?"

My tongue was caught in my throat.

"Bring me that cock" Desmerelda demanded.

Without hesitation I advanced towards the bed, ridding myself of the trousers that hung loose around my ankles. My cock was pulsating with anticipation.

Desmerelda put down her cane and began molesting Christine's pussy again.

"Doesn't this pussy look so nice and tight?" Said Desmerelda as she fondled Christine's wet pussy lips.

"Look at his cock slave, do you want it inside you?" Desmerelda asked, her voice rising in cadence.

Christine bit on her lip as she nodded in response "mhmm yes, please mistress"

Desmerelda spread christine's legs and beckoned me on the bed. My senses were sharpened to a pristine clarity. The sounds of the mattress groaning under my weight still rings fresh in my mind.

Once I mounted between her legs. Desmerelda took my cock in her hand and guided it towards Christine's little pussy. She rubbed the tip up and down Christine's little pink cunt lips. I had to stop myself from cumming right there and then. Desmerlda must have noticed my cock throbbing in her hand because she looked at me, her sharp eyes narrowed. "Don't cum yet, you're going to want to hold on game master" she said.

A moment later right on cue, holding the shaft of my cock, Desmerelda plunged it inside Christine's cunt. My balls twitches as I felt the tight walls of Christine's pussy suffocating my hard throbbing member.

"I think our slave likes it" remarked Desmerelda. Indeed Christine's back was arched heavily. The hot wetness of her cunt covered the head of my cock and a little of my shaft.

"Do you want it deeper slave?" Desmerelda voiced in a cooing tone.

"Yes please, it feels so big inside me"
Christina responded.

Desmerelda's vice like grip around my cock intensified as beckoned me to penetrate deeper inside. I increase the weight on my arms supporting me and I attempt to thrust deeper inside. Christine's pussy felt like a tight wet vacuum around what little of my cock could penetrate inside her. This caused Christine to tremble and wince.

"That's too much, it hurts" Christina said as she wailed in ***.

"It was only just the tip before, you can't stop now slave" said Desmerelda as she let go of my dick and with her soft as silk hands, began caressing my balls.

She then got off the bed and walked behind me. Her hand softly traveled from the top of my back down my spine, sending shivers down my entire being.

"Are you ready to fuck our slave harder?" She asked me.

I let out a primal grunt. She then pushed hard on my hips prompting me to tear into Christine's poor little pussy.

Christine cried in ***, I relentlessly began thrusting into her. While doing so Desmerelda stroked and tickled my balls. My head was spinning from the dopamine injection, my level of being was replaced by something *** in nature. I looked up to see a look on approval on Desmerelda.

"You're such a good slave" she said "I think the master is close to cumming"

Between her screams of *** Christine said "don't cum in me I'm not on birth control"

"It's too late for that slave" quipped Desmerelda. Her hand this time gripped on my balls tightly.

"I want you to cum inside her game master" said Desmerelda.

I knew it wouldn't be long. The piercing wails from Christine, in between her tear soaked cries only made me more beast like in nature. Desmerelda's grip on my balls intensified further.

I felt the familiar heat rising through my loins. I penetrated all the way inside Christine's cunt which elicited an earth shattering cry from her.

As my balls began pumping cum, Desmerelda's grip tightened. She also made sure to massage them while I was ejaculating.

"Do you feel all that hot cum filling you up slave" Desmerelda smirked "can you feel it flooding your cervix?".

Christine let out a pathetic whimper as I continued to cum inside her.

I remained there until my throbbing ceased. After being sure that all my cum was deposited inside, I withdrew my now semi-erect member and stood up off the bed, letting out a satisfied exhale.

Desmerelda took my face in her hands before planted a long gentle kiss on my cheek. Even then, after already cumming...it caused my cock to flinch. Lightening filled my nervous system as she drew away.

"What do you think of letting her stay the night? Come back later after lights out. I'm sure there's more you want to do with her" said Desmerelda stroking Christine's body.

"Oh, and from now on. You will call me Lady D. Understand?" Said Desmerelda catching me before I left the room. I paused to look back and meet her gaze. I acknowledged her request with a nod before I meandered to the shower.

That was my first shared encounter with Lady D. As you might guess there were many more incidents such as these. However I will leave that for now.

Right now I have a date with the lady herself and our current slave. I shall not keep them waiting any further.

I can hear the beautiful sounds of Lady D's voice filling up my apartment. Let's hope the slave hasn't revealed the secret I told her about Lady D's past.

Edited by Deleted Member