dealing with two subs

Posted
22 minutes ago, shuswap said:

They are waiting for their new passports (not easy and long process as they live in Sweden). It  is all premature talking about them, staying here for the long term. They will stay here one month and then continue  to Australia to stay with their family (not seen for two years) and will do all the paperwork there, to come back here. As Aussies, they do not need a visa.

But all this, is only if our month long relationship worked out well. I will pay for their stay here. I do not care at all. I am 60, have a good job. The financial aspect is not the most important.

They are both 26.

Good luck but it sounds like you are being taken for a ride and ignoring a lot of red flags.

Dont you find it strange both passports expired at the same time?

Also they will need a visitors visa to enter canada, and the application for a longer visa can be difficult and potentially require a sponsor and there are restrictions on who can be the sponsor.

As i said good like but dont be surprised if they start asking for funds in the next 3-6 weeks or theres a 'delay' in the passport application.

Posted

Thanks for the advice! But I had to deal with my fair  amount of scammers in the past. Was on collarspace for three years, and there were quite a few of them. I am also on Interpals (helping people learning a language)  and there is a ton, literally. But you still can chat with genuine people.

I will never, ever send any ***. Never did, never will. I am not desperate to the point of falling into that trap.

Australians are visa-exempted!

Posted
2 minutes ago, shuswap said:

Thanks for the advice! But I had to deal with my fair  amount of scammers in the past. Was on collarspace for three years, and there were quite a few of them. I am also on Interpals (helping people learning a language)  and there is a ton, literally. But you still can chat with genuine people.

I will never, ever send any ***. Never did, never will. I am not desperate to the point of falling into that trap.

Thing is scammers learn and they can be convinving. They dont all come out and ask for *** straight away they lure you in especially the 'romance' scammers.

Ive been on CS for about 6 years and even get fooled once in a while by catfishers.

Posted

They are well organized and know all the tricks. But, as i said before. I am not desperate. I have an occasional sub I see every two months or so. She lives in a different province (Alberta).

I met the first one on CS by the way.

Posted
2 hours ago, shuswap said:

Australians need a Visa to stay longer than 90 days, or to work...

What happens if they come over and then there is an issue with travelling on?

Who is paying for their stay?

What happens if you fall out, change your mind? Where will they go?

This screams red flags but good luck 🙏

Posted

This whole post just screams at me. It's alarming. I wish you the best of luck, but I do not at all see this being genuine. Sorry. 

Hope you prove us all wrong though!

Posted

They will just stay 1 month. They sent me a lot of photos and a couple of videos and have been doing some online sessions for the last two weeks.

If I change my mind, they just buy a ticket from Canada to Australia. But I won't.

Thanks for your concerns. i appreciate it. But, I have had some online subs before, and (with my modest experience) I can smell a rat miles away, lol. But I can also be tricked, I know it. I have dealt with tens and tens of scammers in the past, and still today.

I give them until after xsmas to get a vid cam. But I love it with two. I can chat with one while the other is performing a task. I am starting to get used to have to deal with both of them.

Posted
Sorry shuswap but having followed this thread since you first posted it, the more you post the more I think you're being incredibly naive.

You say "I give them until after Xmas to get a video cam" - just about every mobile phone in the world has one, so if they're telling you they can't cam with you because they don't have one, then there's a red flag right there.

Know you've said they've sent pics and videos, how certain are you that they are of them? Have you reverse imaged the pics?

You keep saying you won't hand a penny over to them - yet have also said "I will pay for their stay here" which is effectively doing exactly what you said you won't.

At best I think they're taking you for a ride and getting a free month long holiday, at worst I'd expect requests for *** to start soon.

Just read back through this whole thread, read some of the comments given, read how defensive and determined you seem to want to believe they are real, look at all the red flags that have been pointed out, and ask yourself realistically how likely is it that two 26 year olds will want to not only stay with a complete stranger, but be his submissive.

I hope this works out for you I truly do, but honestly I think I have more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow than of this being genuine.
Posted
1 hour ago, shuswap said:

They will just stay 1 month. They sent me a lot of photos and a couple of videos and have been doing some online sessions for the last two weeks.

If I change my mind, they just buy a ticket from Canada to Australia. But I won't.

Thanks for your concerns. i appreciate it. But, I have had some online subs before, and (with my modest experience) I can smell a rat miles away, lol. But I can also be tricked, I know it. I have dealt with tens and tens of scammers in the past, and still today.

I give them until after xsmas to get a vid cam. But I love it with two. I can chat with one while the other is performing a task. I am starting to get used to have to deal with both of them.

So they have sent you a couple of videos but claim not to have a cam, how did they make the videos amd pictures to send to you?

Take a srep back and consider that for one second.

As @gemini_man has stated just about every mobile and computer less than 5 years old in the world has a cam and its practically impossible for a sub 30 year old to survive with out a modern internet enabled phone with cam.

You can also pick up a reasonable web cam for €30 ($50 canandian), which is a fraction of the cost of an airline ticket especially split between 2 people.

Do they have facebook or other social media to keep in touch.with friends and family back home in australia? If yes Do thier profiles make sense.

Take a step back, and consider these points, as at the moment you seem to be thinking more with the brain between your legs than.the one between your ears.

Posted

I said i won't send them any ***. oh yes! I used photo research. I have been doing this for a few years. That is how I can spot the fakers.

Anyway, I  do not want to hoard this thread any longer. I just gave them until xmas and then will cut off all contact.

Thanks for the nice advice guys. Appreciate your time.

Nic

Posted
You said you won't send them any *** - but also said you'll pay for them while they stay with you - can you not see that amounts to the same thing?

Either way good luck and I hope it doesn't work out to be you being taken for a ride, just keep your guard up and be very wary.

Have a great Christmas
Posted (edited)

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't most mobile phones these days have a video camera?

Edited to be more specific.

Edited by Nylon-Nellie
Posted
11 hours ago, shuswap said:

But I love it with two.

You know in your hearts of hearts there is a good chance this is not legit. You are letting your desire for it to be real guide you. 

Please be careful and I really hope you have a lovely Christmas. 

Posted
11 hours ago, InThePink said:

You know in your hearts of hearts there is a good chance this is not legit. You are letting your desire for it to be real guide you. 

Please be careful and I really hope you have a lovely Christmas. 

You too. Thanks

Take great care of yourself.

Posted (edited)

Think now there's been enough possible scenarios warned about & to be careful financially, how bout a bit more advice for shuswap on suggestions & ideas for entertaining 2 subs, after all this could help give others  on the site food for thought. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Correction
Posted
7 minutes ago, BDSMkinkydom said:

Think now there's been enough possible scenarios warned about & to be careful financially, how bout a bit more advice for shuswap on suggestions & ideas for entertaining 2 subs, after all this could help give others  on the site food for thought. 

Trouble is, as I pointed out way up there, without knowing the specifics of the situation and limits/boundaries etc of all concerned, it's very difficult to provide specific objective advice and suggestions beyond general and high level, and you covered that base already.

Anything else would be no more than wank fodder of fantasy scenarios based on little knowledge.

Posted

This. I'm surprised this thread has gone this long but on the other hand, I've seen this sort of dogged delusion before. In the mirror, too. Even if it were true, what advice could I give in good conscience? Read "The New Topping Book"?

I don't even sext anymore with someone till I've met them. Plenty of time to discuss the dynamic in person. Y'all don't know who's really on the other side of the screen. Some 19 year old had to be rescued from some dude's basement after she met him online recently, here in the States. Y'all need some PNC, fam.

Posted

I think this is sometimes the problem with "any ideas" threads.

Some feel like it's just someone looking for ideas to masturbate to.  Some also have a hint of trolling (though I don't suspect that here)

But a lot is difficult because for ideas... we need to know what folk are into.  Or not into.  Equally what toys or equipment you got access to? Or budget to get some?

And in some cases it might be if this is something you can't gauge and are turning to a forum of strangers for help sometimes feels, like, you shouldn't be getting into this situation if you don't know what you're going to do when you get there.

What I would do with two subs and a lot of consent might be different to someone else.  (for me I'd probably get consent forms and copies of ID and make a lot of clips with them to sell.  I would probably have games played between them. But a lot might not be important depending on what they were into and also how they saw things playing out.   That any cohabiting agreement is never really a constant play party.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Trouble is, as I pointed out way up there, without knowing the specifics of the situation and limits/boundaries etc of all concerned, it's very difficult to provide specific objective advice and suggestions beyond general and high level, and you covered that base already.

Anything else would be no more than wank fodder of fantasy scenarios based on little knowledge.

I was more thinking advice from those who have experience with multiple subs or group settings how they found it, how they managed it logistically, what they would or wouldn't do if they were to do it again, that sort of advice rather than specific kink & sex wank fodder stories

Posted

Having of course been a sub of many 

time is always limited and you cannot realistic treat everyone equally because everyone is not equal.  This has to be something you know and accept and something they know and accept - which is why a little, if I'd been spending time discussing stuff with one sub and she was later "hey, can I bring a friend" I mean, sure, cool - but my priority is going to be the person I have the rapport with.  The one I was interested in, in the first place.

Posted
25 minutes ago, BDSMkinkydom said:

I was more thinking advice from those who have experience with multiple subs or group settings how they found it, how they managed it logistically, what they would or wouldn't do if they were to do it again, that sort of advice rather than specific kink & sex wank fodder stories

Of course but as I said that then becomes very high level and generalised and you' e covered that off pretty well further up.

• 4 months later...