A night out

Posted

"would you like another drink" you ask me as you rise from the table, you're so elegant and I can't help but admire you. "No thank you, still have plenty" I reply. You give me a smile and walk towards the bar. It's an older bar, booths, license plates all over the walls. Its dark and filled with talking and laughter " thanks for inviting us out" I said to your friend, she smile and nodded. Getting lost in conversation you had already returned, when all of a sudden you place your hand on my thigh. I look at you and give you a friendly smile, and I suddenly see your smile turn to that look you get, the fire in your eyes, that smirk, the desire to tease me. You grip tightly, digging in your fingertips. You know I like it when you do that, but I'm shocked, we are with your friends, your laughing and talking, like nothing is happening. Suddenly I feel you firmly drag your fingers towards my already soaked pussy. You feel my wet panties, and lean  over and whisper in my ear "be quiet. I oblige. I laugh along with everyone taking. Your rubbing me, making my panties even more soaked, I start wriggling because it feels so good. All of a sudden you pull my panties to the side. You can feel how warm and wet my pussy is for you. Its longing for you to do more, you start rubbing my clit, gently. You see me starting to get a little flustered, face is going red. You lean into me, I can feel your breath on my neck. You use your other hand to gently move my face, to be facing you, when you suddenly kiss me. Inserting a finger into my dripping wet pussy. I can't make a sound, your kissing me, but you feel my pussy pulse, my face is just getting even more red. Im on edge, embarrassed, not knowing what to do. I look at you with begging eyes, begging you to stop, I don’t want to cum Infront of all these people. You lean in again and whisper " you will do what your told and keep quiet." I let out a little whimper. No one is looking we must be ok. All of a sudden I feel you put another finger in, you're driving me crazy. I'm about to cum. You know it to, you can feel it on your fingers, tightening, gripping you.  I'm trying to hold my composure, trying not to make a sound because I know if I do, I will pay for it later. I can't help it, I'm about to soak this chair and your fingers, I let out a slight moan, and you look at me disappointed. You take your fingers out and I feel a little relieved, you wipe them on my already soaked panties, trying to get some of my cum off them. " let's go to the bar down the road" your friend suggests. We quickly finish our drinks and follow along, but its dark outside, we drop slightly back, away from everyone. No one's going to notice, we can catch up soon. As we walk past a dark alley, you grab my arm and drag me down it. I'm scared, I don’t know whats going to happen, my heart is racing and my face blushed. We get to the end and you grab my throat. You look directly into my eyes, and say " I fucking told you not to make a sound and now you're going to pay" you push me up against the cold bricks, I reply “I’m sorry daddy” hand still around my throat. I gulp. My breath gets slower, you tell me, “drop to your knees” and I do immediately. Its dark, no one can see. You say " now be a good little whore and undo my pants and pull my cock out, its my turn to cum now" I reach up, undo your button, slowly unzip your pants, the sound of the zip intoxicating . Your cock falls in front of my face, you feel my warm breath against it. I look up at you, your looking down at me, you look sadistic, dark, this is my favourite look from you. I can feel my pussy getting wet again. I open my mouth, stick out my tongue, when you bring your cock to my mouth. You grab my hair and I start licking the tip. It taste so good, so sweet. I kiss it from tip to base, watching it grow, its big, always intimidating, my heart racing even more now,  your so hard. You grip my hair harder and thrust your cock down my throat. Im shocked, thrusting hard and fast, getting covered in my drool, dripping down my chin. we don’t have much time, we have to catch up to everyone before they notice us gone. Tears rolling down my face but I deserve this. You thrust harder and harder, I feel myself starting to slip, eyes start rolling back. My knees hurt,the ground is hard, cold. Suddenly you stop. Pull me to my feet by my hair, turn me around and push my body up against the wall. It hurt. It scratches my face, i whimper. You lift my skirt and run your fingers over my pussy again  im still drenched. You reach around and put them in my mouth, and ask “do you like how you taste baby girl” I just stay silent, mind racing, frozen. You grab my hips and make me take a step back so I can slighlty bend over for you. Pulling my panties to the side you  run your cock over my pussy getting my juices all over it, I look back at you with thankful eyes “thank you daddy, please fuck me daddy” i beg, you say " now whore, be quiet." and you thrust your cock into me. Ive wanted it all night, it stretches me, but I am silent. You thrust hard, harder then usual. Over and over again, you grip my hair again using it as leverage to pull me back onto you. I can feel your cock throbbing in my pussy, It feels incredible, stretched, I’m going to cum again. My knees go weak, I’m shaking, I say “daddy can I please cum” You give a moan and unload your hot cum into me, you let my hair go and I fall into the wall again, my legs shaking and trembling im just trying to stay standing. You put your cock away quickly, do up your pants and grab me, i feel your cum start to drip down my leg. I lean into you lookig up at you. You look into my eyes and say “you will cum again later, this was my turn” You wipe my tears away with your thumb, I feel ***, I feel so much lust for you, it wasn’t enough I want more. You tell me " now that’s how to be a good whore, now lets go catch up with everyone" you kiss my forehead lovingly and we walk out of the alley. 

Dedicated to daddy 

From Little One