What *** is your game

Dustykat

Posted
9 hours ago, sirtina said:

A belt, nipple clamps and hand spanked pussy

Those are very delicious 🧚‍♀️

Posted
8 hours ago, Winston60 said:

I've recently started using a pair of long handled wooden spoons on a friend. I use them like drumsticks. Used hard, they can inflict quite a slappy little sting. Used more gently, my friend said was like being massaged by hedgehogs. Couple of pictures on my profile.

That sounds like a lot of fun 🧚‍♀️

Posted
7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

For me spanking is a huge turn on - but not just the actual physical sensation of a hand against my bottom, but a level of ceremony that goes with it - the being summoned and chastised, the lowering of trousers and underwear, the building of anticipation, being put over a lap, the sensations both before and after.
The cane is not something I've experienced, but both excites and scares me in equal measure.
Any form of nipple play will also excite me too.
Hot wax I used to love - that instant sting that then hardens as the wax cools.
Having my hair grasped and pulled is another.
In the right moment having my face slapped can be both exciting and humiliating.
As Julie Andrews said...these are a few of my favourite things 😊

I understand what you enjoy and it's true that sometimes *** and *** can go hand in hand and make for a delightful experience 🧚‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

In terms of *** being done to me.  My preferences are barehand spanking - and - stuff done by barefeet (trampling, squashing, smothering) 

Yes that's is also part of the game I find and we all have such different ways to enjoy  it🧚‍♀️

Posted
I’ve grown quite fond of slapping my cock during play.. when a lover asks ‘how hard’ my response is ‘harder than you think’ 😆
Posted
1 hour ago, swflCaliAusie7780 said:

I like to be bit

That is always fun, I love teeth marks🧚‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, miike said:

I’ve grown quite fond of slapping my cock during play.. when a lover asks ‘how hard’ my response is ‘harder than you think’ 😆

That isn't the case for most things, harder is foremost people better 🧚‍♀️

Posted
I know it’s not original, but my favourite is an OTK spanking. Being helped over the knee, hands held in place if I start to struggle. Being made to count out the spanks. Thanking my Sir for them. Being given the reasons for the spanks during the spanking. All such a huge turn on 🥵🥰
Posted
1 hour ago, kaycie said:
I know it’s not original, but my favourite is an OTK spanking. Being helped over the knee, hands held in place if I start to struggle. Being made to count out the spanks. Thanking my Sir for them. Being given the reasons for the spanks during the spanking. All such a huge turn on 🥵🥰

Absolutely get that - as I said further up it's not just the physical act of hand on bottom, it's the whole ceremony and ritual of an OTK spanking that makes it - the building of anticipation beforehand with being summoned and having it explained what is about to happen and why, the lowering of any clothing, the physical placement across a knee/lap.
Then the physical act itself and the sensations it brings, followed by soothing caresses while you start to feel the warm glow, then being allowed to feel or inspect in a mirror.
The whole package is what makes it so good.

Posted
6 hours ago, kaycie said:

I think it’s is the most delicious punishment and way to give *** 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
5 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Absolutely get that - as I said further up it's not just the physical act of hand on bottom, it's the whole ceremony and ritual of an OTK spanking that makes it - the building of anticipation beforehand with being summoned and having it explained what is about to happen and why, the lowering of any clothing, the physical placement across a knee/lap.
Then the physical act itself and the sensations it brings, followed by soothing caresses while you start to feel the warm glow, then being allowed to feel or inspect in a mirror.

Yes it’s the whole package that makes it so desirable you are correct, it’s one of my favourites but not the only 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
6 hours ago, Dustykat said:

I think it’s is the most delicious punishment and way to give *** 🧚🏻‍♀️

Me too!! It’s my favourite ❤️🥰

Posted
11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Yes, you explained it perfectly

Posted
Proud masochist here. I would definitely have to say paddling and fire/burns are my go-tos.
Posted
So many don’t understand that each maso has different need
Posted
As an adhd sub I really need punishment to become calm. Rough spanking gives me an 'empty head'. When I feel intensly sad or my head is too busy it's almost the only thing that helps.
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2022 at 4:30 PM, greensboro233 said:

Proud masochist here. I would definitely have to say paddling and fire/burns are my go-tos.

They are mine too 🧚🏻‍♀️

Edited by Dustykat
Posted
19 hours ago, Roughhands12000 said:

So many don’t understand that each maso has different need

I can relate to that just cause they have been with a  masochist before doesn’t put us all in the same bag 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, try said:

As an adhd sub I really need punishment to become calm. Rough spanking gives me an 'empty head'. When I feel intensly sad or my head is too busy it's almost the only thing that helps.

Well if it works don’t break it or maybe a little 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I always enjoyed the stretching *** from using toys/fingers but that’s as far as I’ve been able to go so far
Posted
2 hours ago, Roughhands12000 said:

There are so many options don’t limit your self

Never do 🧚‍♀️

Posted
22 hours ago, vegasboy said:

I always enjoyed the stretching *** from using toys/fingers but that’s as far as I’ve been able to go so far

That can be fun 🧚‍♀️