What *** is your game

Dustykat

Posted
7 hours ago, Roughhands12000 said:

I like that kat

Always happy to oblige 🧚‍♀️

Posted
Flogging and spanking always turns me on, as well as groping and pinching/biting my nipples.
Posted
10 hours ago, Subsy2022 said:

Flogging and spanking always turns me on, as well as groping and pinching/biting my nipples.

Those are always fun 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Well , as a Dom , I prefer face slapping , ass slapping and spanking , hot wax sometimes I like whipping , but it's all about my sub if she likes more ***ful puns I'll do that for her
Posted
7 hours ago, switchyyy said:

Well , as a Dom , I prefer face slapping , ass slapping and spanking , hot wax sometimes I like whipping , but it's all about my sub if she likes more ***ful puns I'll do that for her

How considered you are to your submissive 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I love being slapped, and caned hard. Flogging and paddling as well
Posted
On 2/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, Deleted profile said:

I love being slapped, and caned hard. Flogging and paddling as well

Those are the traditional punishments but always good or like I would say delicious 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Being suspended by various body part and positions is also fon
Posted
February 20, gemini_man said:

Absolutely get that - as I said further up it's not just the physical act of hand on bottom, it's the whole ceremony and ritual of an OTK spanking that makes it - the building of anticipation beforehand with being summoned and having it explained what is about to happen and why, the lowering of any clothing, the physical placement across a knee/lap.
Then the physical act itself and the sensations it brings, followed by soothing caresses while you start to feel the warm glow, then being allowed to feel or inspect in a mirror.
The whole package is what makes it so good.

Thisss!! ALL OF THISSSSS!!

Posted
15 hours ago, Roughhands12000 said:

Being suspended by various body part and positions is also fon

I like those too🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
2 hours ago, greensboro233 said:

Thisss!! ALL OF THISSSSS!!

They are fun 🧚🏻‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
6 hours ago, xSweetCookie said:

slap my ass and man handle are my favs

As they are mine too 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I find that needles in my back, especially my upper back around my shoulder blades, is really threapudic.
Posted
2 hours ago, fluffypincushion said:

I find that needles in my back, especially my upper back around my shoulder blades, is really threapudic.

Well that’s a new one for me, if you say so 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, Dustykat said:

Well that’s a new one for me, if you say so 🧚🏻‍♀️

Needle play is something that is fairly popular. If you have a decent *** tolerance, which I do, and know someone with medical or tattooing or piercing experience it is really easy to get started. I think that I am up to 100 needles at once. But some of the cooler pulls have been 15 or 20 needles.

Posted
1 hour ago, fluffypincushion said:

Needle play is something that is fairly popular. If you have a decent *** tolerance, which I do, and know someone with medical or tattooing or piercing experience it is really easy to get started. I think that I am up to 100 needles at once. But some of the cooler pulls have been 15 or 20 needles.

Ah that’s cool I had got a tattoo on my tummy and it didn’t bother me everyone says it hurt but I thought it was very resting. It took a couple of hours but it didn’t get me horny  hmmm 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
It isn’t a horny thing for me. It puts me in a head space. It’s weird to describe. It’s like being high.
Posted
3 hours ago, fluffypincushion said:

It isn’t a horny thing for me. It puts me in a head space. It’s weird to describe. It’s like being high.

Subspace 🧚🏻‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
***. I get instantly turned on. But anything with leather works well too.
Posted
22 hours ago, snowcherrysw said:

***. I get instantly turned on. But anything with leather works well too.

That's lovely too 

Posted
Choking, slapping, pinching, hair pulling, manhandling, as you put it, and biting
Posted
11 hours ago, HoneyWhite said:

Choking, slapping, pinching, hair pulling, manhandling, as you put it, and biting

Yummy 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
44 minutes ago, Roughhands12000 said:

I enjoy giving all the above

I m sure someone will love that