What *** is your game

Dustykat

Posted
13 hours ago, jordanvan22 said:

Sacrifice

You ? Or me ? 

Posted
I wouldn’t say I need *** to be turned on but it does make it better, but of biting (and by a bit I mean a lot) and…well I grew my hair out cause it looks good and one other reason lol
Posted

For me personally, belting, biting,  rough nipple play and having the other person dig their fingers/nails into sensitive places like inner thighs are all towards the top of the list, but without a doubt the number one spot has to go to electrical play. 

Posted
For me biting, nipple play, twisting, slapping. Not into spanking that much.
Posted
a girl once carved her first initial into my chest with a knife while i was tied down and thatwas like nothing id experienced before
creepy yet a huge turn on
Posted
On 4/13/2022 at 5:40 PM, localswitch said:

I wouldn’t say I need *** to be turned on but it does make it better, but of biting (and by a bit I mean a lot) and…well I grew my hair out cause it looks good and one other reason lol

Yes pulling hair is a lot of fun 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
23 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

For me personally, belting, biting,  rough nipple play and having the other person dig their fingers/nails into sensitive places like inner thighs are all towards the top of the list, but without a doubt the number one spot has to go to electrical play. 

Those are fun 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
17 hours ago, Slutty_guy said:

For me biting, nipple play, twisting, slapping. Not into spanking that much.

Well maybe with time or depending who does it and how 

Posted
11 hours ago, kinkymf said:

a girl once carved her first initial into my chest with a knife while i was tied down and thatwas like nothing id experienced before
creepy yet a huge turn on

Well that is on the dark side 🧚🏻‍♀️

• 4 weeks later...
sexwith-aghost13
Posted
I enjoy biting a lot, impact play (spanking, slapping, whips, crops, etc), clamps, and definitely a lot more. For me, I have to be turned on first before taking any *** or I have to be excited by another kink first. Essentially I just need to be wet before taking *** but when I am turned on I love *** 😈
Posted

Breast bondage is high on my list, love having my boobs tied and marks being left by biting, impact play etc. 

I also enjoy bare hand spanking, like the sting of it and seeing hand prints. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Celestial-Succubus said:

I enjoy biting a lot, impact play (spanking, slapping, whips, crops, etc), clamps, and definitely a lot more. For me, I have to be turned on first before taking any *** or I have to be excited by another kink first. Essentially I just need to be wet before taking *** but when I am turned on I love *** 😈

I understand 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, sweet***sub said:

Breast bondage is high on my list, love having my boobs tied and marks being left by biting, impact play etc. 

I also enjoy bare hand spanking, like the sting of it and seeing hand prints. 

Yes very exciting 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Just got some new Japanese wax candles to have hot wax play with but I haven’t done this type of thing in a while…any tips, reminders or advice when using with my sub
Posted
4 hours ago, BigWill5150 said:

Just got some new Japanese wax candles to have hot wax play with but I haven’t done this type of thing in a while…any tips, reminders or advice when using with my sub

Start out slowly and see how your sub reacts if it looks like it’s pleasurable than your on the right trac but take your time and be aware of the signs 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted

Ever tried suspension work? Right now I'm into neck suspension, so just hung by the collar. Takes training and a lot of trust but it's sexy as f**k ...
I love cutting too, so slicing legs before play, you get such a rush from it. Something you're willing to try??

Posted
3 hours ago, M_dallinger said:

Ever tried suspension work? Right now I'm into neck suspension, so just hung by the collar. Takes training and a lot of trust but it's sexy as f**k ...
I love cutting too, so slicing legs before play, you get such a rush from it. Something you're willing to try??

I m happy you found what stimulate you, but your getting very close to my hard limits🧚‍♀️ I'm sorry I already have a play partner