What *** is your game

Dustykat

Posted (edited)

Electrial devices? Suspension? Caning? Nipple clamps, clit clamp? 

Edited by Mrgoodtime124
Posted
Yikes. I can’t stand ***. No *** is my game. 👍🤗
Posted
21 minutes ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

Sound interesting 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
8 minutes ago, cheerful-subbie said:

Yikes. I can’t stand ***. No *** is my game. 👍🤗

Sorry, you don’t know what your missing but it can’t be for everyone 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
For me it's deep, slow scratching all over my body. Having your partner drag her nails from top to toe does it for me.
Posted
I don't see it as I "need the *** to be turned on", in my case. For me it is almost the opposit: I need to be turned on to stand the ***. Once it is started, it is like a permanent turning wheel: the more turned on I am, more *** I can stand (I wish for it...), and more turned on I am.... etc
Posted
What turns me on the most is the command of a powerful Queen, not the *** itself. But something that I admire about it is the fact of each human being be unique, so there are MANY ways to deal with the *** - and to be turned on by it
Posted
But now I will anwser your question (lol): one way to make the *** stronger is to make it stand longer ; ) So you can keep - for example - the nipple clamps for a longer time or, if you are brave (or turned on) enough you can put it again on the same spot after removing it (it is really challenging)
Posted
1 hour ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

Oh I am scared to try the clit clamping!! But I really want to try the caning.

Posted
Beautiful girl I know that you are a hotbed full of smoldering embers that need and desire that *** to reignite the flames from time to time, and that with YOU that *** needs to be rather severe but in a safe caring fashion. I also know that there are others who do not understand or share your cravings. The thing that most who do not share your cravings don't really understand is this, that everything that we do in this kinky life is done to degrees, like degrees of *** used in delivering such ***, or degrees of ***, or degrees of time left in stress positions whilst in bondage, or degrees of power when engaged in rough sex, or how long and hard to maintain a *** hold, or how close to hold a candle during wax play. It is, from the dominants perspective, that they need to know their submissive's limits in order to take the sub to that specific point. An example of someone who does not think they enjoy *** likes their nipples being pinch/twisted/pulled or bitten, or if they are males/sissy's it could be their balls squeezed and stretched. This is *** in it's basic form, not just stimulation.

To get to that point, the sub must have discussed honestly and openly, with their dominant, what are the boundaries, so that they can be pushed - NOT broken, but pushed, in order to safely experience what this life has to offer. To be a dominant, you have to know these things, and be prepared to push yourself to giving the sub what it is they need. I have often seen the term 'soft dom'. Well to me, if you are honest with yourself, you are either a dominant or your not, and it is the knowledge and use of these degrees that I spoke of, that come into play when a scene is in place or the dynamic demands, otherwise, how can you push those boundaries.

With your experience in this life, you understand all of this, but for the newbies or less experienced, they have to learn this and discuss it with their dominant partners. This is part of the growth process that must occur by both individuals within the dynamic.
Posted
Hot Wax and Ice cubes
Works every time, especially when you use those special ice molds…
Posted
As a sadist my favourite ways to inflict *** are biting, spanking, and riding crop. All allow a good degree of variation of intensity when used on different parts of the body. I personally adore biting the neck, forearms, and inner thighs. Makes for some gorgeous marks too.

I like to have a decent knowledge of my own *** thresholds so occasionally experiment on myself for gauging / quality control, and to be able to feed that knowledge back into how I treat my subs.
I don’t allow my subs to hurt me tho.

There’s also the less impact forms of *** like squashing them under me, squeezing, kneeling on their arms while they service my cock, tying them in rope and/or leaving them in an uncomfortable position.

But I like to be affectionate with the ***; contrasting lighter sensations and tender touch to make the stings shock a little more, and to encourage those lovely endorphins et al.. *** is a doorway to inner transformation!
Posted
I've recently started using a pair of long handled wooden spoons on a friend. I use them like drumsticks. Used hard, they can inflict quite a slappy little sting. Used more gently, my friend said was like being massaged by hedgehogs. Couple of pictures on my profile.
Posted
For me spanking is a huge turn on - but not just the actual physical sensation of a hand against my bottom, but a level of ceremony that goes with it - the being summoned and chastised, the lowering of trousers and underwear, the building of anticipation, being put over a lap, the sensations both before and after.
The cane is not something I've experienced, but both excites and scares me in equal measure.
Any form of nipple play will also excite me too.
Hot wax I used to love - that instant sting that then hardens as the wax cools.
Having my hair grasped and pulled is another.
In the right moment having my face slapped can be both exciting and humiliating.
As Julie Andrews said...these are a few of my favourite things 😊
Posted

In terms of *** being done to me.  My preferences are barehand spanking - and - stuff done by barefeet (trampling, squashing, smothering) 

Posted
13 hours ago, notdave45 said:

For me it's deep, slow scratching all over my body. Having your partner drag her nails from top to toe does it for me.

That sound very delicious 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
13 hours ago, tomasub said:

But now I will anwser your question (lol): one way to make the *** stronger is to make it stand longer ; ) So you can keep - for example - the nipple clamps for a longer time or, if you are brave (or turned on) enough you can put it again on the same spot after removing it (it is really challenging)

I understand you your deferent replies and your turn ons. For many masochist are very deferent from each other so it’s a very good to express your needs to your dominant, it’s degree  of ***  and desires. But I do the turn on of this 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
13 hours ago, winterflower420 said:

I live for whips

Oh ! Yes I do love those and they leave beautiful marks 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
13 hours ago, PrincessC9 said:

Oh I am scared to try the clit clamping!! But I really want to try the caning.

In you can pick and choose what your heart desires there is no right or wrong in this, but be mind full of who you do this with 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
13 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Beautiful girl I know that you are a hotbed full of smoldering embers that need and desire that *** to reignite the flames from time to time, and that with YOU that *** needs to be rather severe but in a safe caring fashion. I also know that there are others who do not understand or share your cravings. The thing that most who do not share your cravings don't really understand is this, that everything that we do in this kinky life is done to degrees, like degrees of *** used in delivering such ***, or degrees of ***, or degrees of time left in stress positions whilst in bondage, or degrees of power when engaged in rough sex, or how long and hard to maintain a *** hold, or how close to hold a candle during wax play. It is, from the dominants perspective, that they need to know their submissive's limits in order to take the sub to that specific point. An example of someone who does not think they enjoy *** likes their nipples being pinch/twisted/pulled or bitten, or if they are males/sissy's it could be their balls squeezed and stretched. This is *** in it's basic form, not just stimulation.

To get to that point, the sub must have discussed honestly and openly, with their dominant, what are the boundaries, so that they can be pushed - NOT broken, but pushed, in order to safely experience what this life has to offer. To be a dominant, you have to know these things, and be prepared to push yourself to giving the sub what it is they need. I have often seen the term 'soft dom'. Well to me, if you are honest with yourself, you are either a dominant or your not, and it is the knowledge and use of these degrees that I spoke of, that come into play when a scene is in place or the dynamic demands, otherwise, how can you push those boundaries.

With your experience in this life, you understand all of this, but for the newbies or less experienced, they have to learn this and discuss it with their dominant partners. This is part of the growth process that must occur by both individuals within the dynamic.

My friend you are the most eloquent Dom I know and the subs should take your sharing of your knowledge with honour.  And it's apparent that your passion for the kinky community which I truly respect 💋🧚‍♀️

Posted
13 hours ago, NsatiabulOne said:

Hot Wax and Ice cubes
Works every time, especially when you use those special ice molds…

Yes they do and leave a beautiful  design behind 🧚‍♀️

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Winston60 said:

13 hours ago, a-verynaughtyboy said:

As a sadist my favourite ways to inflict *** are biting, spanking, and riding crop. All allow a good degree of variation of intensity when used on different parts of the body. I personally adore biting the neck, forearms, and inner thighs. Makes for some gorgeous marks too.

I like to have a decent knowledge of my own *** thresholds so occasionally experiment on myself for gauging / quality control, and to be able to feed that knowledge back into how I treat my subs.
I don’t allow my subs to hurt me tho.

There’s also the less impact forms of *** like squashing them under me, squeezing, kneeling on their arms while they service my cock, tying them in rope and/or leaving them in an uncomfortable position.

But I like to be affectionate with the ***; contrasting lighter sensations and tender touch to make the stings shock a little more, and to encourage those lovely endorphins et al.. *** is a doorway to inner transformation!

I do find bit mark fun too 🧚‍♀️

Edited by Dustykat