Question about this app

Ig****

Posted
5 hours ago, xoprincesa said:

Is it possible to delete an old topic or post on kink academy? I made the post 7 months ago and would like it off my profile

easiest way is if you report your own post and ask for it to be deleted 

Posted
It is that some people have set filters for who can message them and that you don't fit in those filters
Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 5:26 PM, Angelcake90 said:

I think it means you need to meet the requirements the person has set to allow people to message them. Like certain age, gender, verified etc 

It's a shame you can't set different filters by message type.  Whilst you may not want a relationship outside a specific age range that doesn't mean you wouldn't talk to that person as friends?  

• 1 month later...
Posted
February 24, herndon790 said:
It means that you will have to pay to send them a message. With all the fake profiles on here i don’t care how badly i want that person to be real. I’m passing every time. If I’m interjecting my opinion , i think the feature is pretty lame

I’ve spent tons of *** trying to message people and never even one response. I hope there are real people on here soon or I’ll lose patience unfortunately:(

Posted
4 hours ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:

I’ve spent tons of *** trying to message people and never even one response. I hope there are real people on here soon or I’ll lose patience unfortunately:(

then slow down ;) if you end up messaging too many people in a short time, or expect quick results then the people you are messaging will find it offputting 

Posted
I hadn’t thought of it that way. Thank you for sharing some wisdom. Patience is not one of my strongest points:)
Posted
7 minutes ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:

. Patience is not one of my strongest points:)

this is something to work on.

Patience is very important in kink because, trust takes time to build and skills take time to learn.  While a door opening can lead to things happening fast, it is important to know a lot takes time.  

Posted
5 hours ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:

Perhaps you need to think what you are saying in your messages if you aren't getting any replies.  Perhaps send less messages but consider each more carefully.