ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR NEW EXPERIENCES ?

mu****

Posted
As someone who enjoys alot of kinks and fetiches, i found that every time i try something new it adds more to my experience and sometimes added on my kink list! So if i say I’m into anything mostly because i enjoy trying! Sometimes you got the wrong person who introduce to you the kink in a wrong way so you hate it so I’m still up to try again with new person!
Posted
Thank You for looking out for me! 👏🔥💪
Posted

I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to try new things and be introduced to new ideas

but... there's also nothing wrong with sticking to what you know and love

I'd also say - if you are trying new things, make sure it is something you've also done a little research on and with someone who knows what they're doing - because some bad experiences can be a lot worse or more serious than others

Posted
Actually I can't wait to start a new adventure. But at the same time not ready because I am healing from a relationship change. I don't want to bring negativity with me, when I begin, it will be healthy and real. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then I am trying to make friends, investigate what intrigues me, and learn more about my true self.
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Absolutely, I love new experiences monotony will kill me