Play or nay?

Pe****

Posted
I’m jabbed don’t think it’s my business if someone else isn’t as long as they don’t actually have covid who cares
Posted
Had all 3 of mine as ***. Mam was also but didnt have jabs. Lost her in november :(
Posted
47 minutes ago, calgary669 said:
It’s the vaccinated people that can make people sick. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about from unvaccinated people, especially those with natural immunity.

How?

Posted
That's true I'm in the medical field and honestly the ones that are jabbed are now carriers it sad but true and honestly playing as long as it is safe and you know that you want to then you should be able to
Posted
Play as long as they’re not sick, their vaccination status is none of my business there was a time after all where this vaccine was non existent
Posted
2 hours ago, SDNCville1904 said:
It’s a no go here. I have other responsibilities outside of this lifestyle. That I don’t want to pass to other people! It’s same for people who don’t test regularly. Hint hint

Best not to go to the store then. Just isolate incase other people aren’t vaxxed

Posted
20 minutes ago, Kitten1115 said:
That's true I'm in the medical field and honestly the ones that are jabbed are now carriers it sad but true and honestly playing as long as it is safe and you know that you want to then you should be able to

Exactly. Statistics now showing more people are having health problems because of a “vaccine” that took apparently a year to make

Posted
50 years and still no AIDS virus vaccine 😂
Posted
1 hour ago, kaycie said:

So it’s fine if they can’t get jabbed because of medical reasons?

Like I already said, the different reasons say something about the person's attitude in general. Vaccine or no, I'm more comfortable around people who are careful and taking it seriously.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Ricababy said:
Play as long as they’re not sick, their vaccination status is none of my business there was a time after all where this vaccine was non existent

Exactly!!

Posted
32 minutes ago, Ricababy said:

My girl!

Posted
Im not injected and more worried about playing with others who have received it. I will not play with an injected person without a condom until more research is done
Posted
2 hours ago, a_noakes said:
I personally will still play with someone if they are unvaccinated even though I am vaccinated, it's personal choice.. 🤪

Definitely!!

Posted
1 hour ago, Mrgreen85 said:
Had all 3 of mine as ***. Mam was also but didnt have jabs. Lost her in november :(

You’re more likely to get health complications if you’re ***

Posted
I used to be no go area but now I'm ok with it
Posted
As someone who never got jabbed, and never got sick, worked the entire time, I personally follow an old sang of the military “don’t ask, don’t tell”. That’s your private information and I don’t honestly care as long as you ain’t sick on play date
Posted
With current variants that are dominant I don't really care anymore. I don't play with someone who clearly has the flu on that moment. So this kinda goes about the same now.
Posted
1 hour ago, Kitten1115 said:

I don’t know what kind of work you do in the medical field, but mRNA vaccines do not make anyone a carrier of anything. So either you’re deliberately spreading misinformation, or you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Posted
I wouldn't worry about it as its none of my business. So long as they aren't sick all is good.
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
I'm a very naughty one so played all the way through covid and didn't get sick once. Not even a winter flu. Honestly think it was most people's lack of contact and social distance that kept that down but this little girl wanted it hard up the bum on a regular basis x
Posted
8 hours ago, DomDaddy said:
Why worry worry when it doesn’t stop you catching it or passing it on?…..we’re you that concerned about flu and have you been jabbed for that?

Exactly!!!

Posted

There's a few comments here I think are a bit... questionable

Like - I can understand a yes/no on if this is a problem or not and something where... there's a lot we may have learned over 2 years.  Or clearly not.

So the concept of "the" vaccine - this seems flawed in the sense there are multiple different vaccines, some of which have worked better against certain variants or had better results in some conditions.   There are vaccines we know have been effective, and some which are less so.

A lot of concept of the idea the vaccine doesn't "work" has no idea on how vaccine's do work.  They don't give you a ***field or make you invincible - they train your body to an immune response.   So, while smallpox is officially eradicated - the vaccine was introduced in 1796 but smallpox wasn't eradicated until the 1970s.  The vaccine did, however, prevent a lot of death and prevent a lot of people getting seriously ill.

When you accept the vaccine isn't magic. That it reduces the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying - then it's a different beast.  That yes you can be vaccinated and still catch, spread, covid - but equally you can catch covid and later catch it and spread it again.

It is because of the good vaccine take up that covid has become a lot less of a threat - to the point it does probably matter less if someone is vaccinated or not.  Most people have probably been vaccinated and/or had covid to the point the threat is reduced... at least, so long as we've still got a base immunity.

But whether you've been vaccinated or not, had covid or not, you can and probably will get covid at some point.

So - this to me - is why someone's status doesn't matter too much.  I'm vaccinated, I'm not playing with idiots anyway.  If I do come into contact with someone unvaccinated, by choice, and they get seriously ill then... they took their chances.

Posted

As a Saposexual I wouldn't care either way, however their responses to questions like this would be another matter altogether :-)

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
I might be sapiosexual too but we don't all tailor our responses here like it's an iq test, sometimes we like to have a bit of a laugh. Plenty of what the government has done over the corona virus emergency has been worthy of derision and made me snigger and I've sometimes got into trouble for taking the piss. Not going to stop though. I'm a total brat ! x