“Everything is so Transactional”

Ch****

Posted

@sissydebby... I agree with @eyemblacksheep "Really think first if this is a route you want to even go down". Who/What I am was a journey for me, and still is. I still learn, read, ask questions from the right people, try to look at things from different views, do research, try to go to events, and make friends with like minded people. At the end, you only know what is best for you, but again, I agree with @eyemblacksheep... really think about this. Good luck.❤

Posted
Great article and comments. Thank you for posting.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
When a finsub sends ***...that is giving him gratification.
Posted
Bs, I’m a Dom and I’m here to say the community is flooded with *** grabbing (pro’s) and most are anything but skilled. They are the scourge of the kink world and should be looked soon as such.

Any promotion of the act of paying *** to a Domme to make her happy and see her smile is denigrating to the community as a whole.

Posted
Friday at 01:47 AM, LeeDaddyDom said:
Bs, I’m a Dom and I’m here to say the community is flooded with *** grabbing (pro’s) and most are anything but skilled. They are the scourge of the kink world and should be looked soon as such.

Any promotion of the act of paying *** to a Domme to make her happy and see her smile is denigrating to the community as a whole.

Comes down to individual preferences my dude

Posted
5 hours ago, sadisticsex said:

Comes down to individual preferences my dude

I wholeheartedly disagree. And I’m not your dude, how dare you! Go away.