Being a foot fetishist is hard

Fe****

Posted
For the foot fetish to be the most common fetish in the kinky world it sure is difficult trying to find a woman who would love her feet worshipped and pampered rather from a long term sub or regular fetishist. Then not to mention when where you live or distance comes into the picture. Most women on here are into being tied up and submissive which is fine. It's just after a while it just gets depressing and stressful because I don't feel understood or accepted still even in a place filled with misunderstood people.
Posted
I feel like there is way more men into foot fetish than there are women, hence it is hard to find a partner for this.
If it’s only about foot fetish for you, I think you might get more lucky in the vanilla scene. Some girlfriends might let you worship their feet if that makes you happy even if they themselves are not really into it.
Posted

This is something I can identify with a lot and there's things to unwrap which can help.

Foot Fetish is of course extremely common - and - a lot of women also enjoy receiving it.  Some *really* enjoy it.  

However.  Most women, despite their enjoyment, often don't just want to do it with just anyone.  Multiple reasons. 

The number one mistake I see foot fetishists making is treating women like a pair of feet - almost like nothing else matters about them, but their feet.  This can often make the women feel objectified, or that it's more about their feet than *them*

One of the beautiful things with how common foot fetish is, if you meet any form of girlfriend or partner - being able to give good foot massages (on assumption you learnt how to do good foot massages) is often appreciated and, honestly, kissing feet during sex and foreplay can be very nice for both parties.   You just don't have to make it all about your fetish.

One thing that is often very difficult is a lot of women have had bad experiences with foot fetishists, or know someone who has.  This can include having unsolicited messages on one platform or another (including vanilla platforms) from a foot creep - and - while you might feel you're not like those guys : she doesn't know that until you prove otherwise.   Setting off to talk straight about your fetish isn't proving otherwise.

Posted
Just this morning I sent this message, or variations on it, to three men in the space of an hour: “If all you’re doing is worshipping my feet, you’re merely offering to use me to satisfy your own desires rather than fulfilling mine. Did you notice how my profile states that I’m looking for LTR and not casual connections? Also that I prefer men to introduce themselves with their hobbies/interests and not their kinks?”

Each man DM’d me with no introduction - not even a hello - begging to service my feet. Frankly if a man cares so little for his partner’s pleasure, and is instead entirely focussed on his own, he should be paying a professional.

So, once more for those at the back: MY FEET ARE ATTACHED TO THE REST OF MY BODY - AND NEWSFLASH, THERE IS A BRAIN UP THERE AT THE TOP. Worship my feet by all means. I love it. But do it because you care about the person on the other end of them. Thank you.
Posted
2 hours ago, StrictDaddy41 said:

Not to mention, so many women take advantage of the fetish we have and use it to make *** off it. Which is pure BS

this is something where you have to understand the reasons; otherwise you end up stuck in a bitter cycle

So - nobody is taking advantage of the fetish.  It's pretty much a dead response.   Basically, you go to any city and it's full of restaurants and cafes and saying someone selling feet pics or vids or whatever is "taking advantage of a fetish" is like saying all the restaurants and cafes are taking advantage of people who want to eat.   When, actually, you kinda die if you don't eat food and no one ever died from not doing foot fetish.

The reason that ladies might try to sell foot content is because they've been led to believe there is a market for it (huge fetish) and it's something which within their boundaries they are happy to share in exchange for being paid.    There is a kinda problem that a lot of the newspaper articles and TV shows aren't always fully honest about the potential earnings and so someone will try for a little bit, make very little, then stop but then someone else repeats the same.

Their reasons for wanting payment can range from anything to poverty, cost of living crisis, to why-the-hell-not - but the big increase in ladies doing any form of sex work is linked to a rise in poverty and a decrease in living standards; a lot of which disproportionately effects women.  

Anyway. Like the restaurants in town - you don't actually need to spend *** at any of them.  You can eat when you get home, or before you go out, or whatever.  If you don't wish to purchase from anyone online who is selling foot content, then you simply don't. But know they weren't going to meet up and do something with you otherwise anyway.

It is not THEIR fault that you are struggling to find others. 

Posted
It’s not hard at all. I find pretty often girls that are into it, only thing is most of the time they’re doing it for *** cause they know there’s many guys into it, mainly from a domme space. From subs into it yea it’s rare but they’re out there too it’s just not always their main fetish.
Posted
Everybody has difficulties in something. If you only focus on that, then most likely you will become a negative, bitter person. Is this what you want?. Yes, you are having problems finding a connection, but there's alot people in the same boat. Like other members said, it is a complete "turn off" when a STRANGER wants to be sexual with you. Regarding feet... I have decent feet, but there is no way I will let some stranger touch them!
Posted
See I don’t think I have attractive feet but having my feet rubbed and touched and stuff makes me 🥴🥴🥴🥴
But I’m also submissive and bratty
Posted
To be fair, a foot fetish is only common for guys. If you look for a very specific relationship, it's going to be hard. If someone is interested in you, chances are they will at least give it a shot and it could go somewhere from there. I recommend mutually exploring kinks with someone instead of focusing on looking for a dom specifically.
Posted
I love feet too. I understand the frustration. Omg. I met Justine Jolie once and totally sucked her feet and came all over them. Feet rule.
Posted
I find feet fascinating, and hate the way so many women ruin their feet with high heels.
I love boots too, mmmm a nice pair of well polished combat boots....
Back to topic, the way feet move as they bare weight adjusting minutely to balance perfectly etc it's a bit visual asmr in a way.
Posted
Oops pressed send too early.
That said though they are just one thing I enjoy I would not call myself a foot getishist per se.
I have tge terrible curse of small feet too, can't get decent footwear easily. I'm size 2 urgggh!
Posted
5 hours ago, NopeItsFeet said:

To be fair, a foot fetish is only common for guys. 

I think kinda - not just limited to foot fetish but a common mistake mostly guys make

They have a fantasy in their head (say, being at a womans feet) and assume there are women with kinda the mirror of that fantasy (having a guy at her feet) and often cannot understand the mismatch

Mind, part of the problem is that the woman in this scenario, who fantasies about guys at her feet - these are guys she knows, like, trusts, not just anyone (of course, I have heard ladies talk fantasies about being able to walk into a club, point to a guy, and order him to her feet - I have been on the receiving end of that once : but this is also a safer scenario because she is in public and not inviting a guy she doesn't know to her house) and the guys... well... the woman could be anyone.

More ladies are actually into having their feet worshipped than you'd think.  Some absolutely do not - I don't mean that as a blanket statement - but there are those who do who don't advertise it for assorted reasons, and those who also don't yet know (there's a few people I know who let a guy at their feet and found it did wonderful things for her - again this is not true for every lady) 

It's not really about looking for a Dom, or a sub, but any person you connect with.  Make that a priority.  

Posted

@Pheonix2786... Lucky you in small feet.💟 Most the men I knew loved small feet. Make sure to make them look nice. They will definitely be noticed by the size.

Posted
I don't know where you're looking bro, most women I know love to have their feet worshiped, pampered… most of them love when they get their feet done, and enjoy a lot when I suck their their toes.
Posted

Kiseu... OH  they get noticed but I like natural feet, clean but natural lol. I'm not much into make up either lol

Posted
Sunday at 01:30 PM, DuchessFeuille said:
Just this morning I sent this message, or variations on it, to three men in the space of an hour: “If all you’re doing is worshipping my feet, you’re merely offering to use me to satisfy your own desires rather than fulfilling mine. Did you notice how my profile states that I’m looking for LTR and not casual connections? Also that I prefer men to introduce themselves with their hobbies/interests and not their kinks?”

Each man DM’d me with no introduction - not even a hello - begging to service my feet. Frankly if a man cares so little for his partner’s pleasure, and is instead entirely focussed on his own, he should be paying a professional.

So, once more for those at the back: MY FEET ARE ATTACHED TO THE REST OF MY BODY - AND NEWSFLASH, THERE IS A BRAIN UP THERE AT THE TOP. Worship my feet by all means. I love it. But do it because you care about the person on the other end of them. Thank you.

This! I didn’t even realize I enjoyed having my feet worshipped until I had a LTR with a sub who had a foot fetish. But it takes TRUST and someone liking ALL OF ME in order for it to do anything for me.

Posted
I hear you guys thanks for the advice I appreciate it. I don't just treat women like a pair of feet I'm not like that I treat women like women, I want a connection as well that's why I've been on this app looking for someone who is compatible and I am also willing to do whatever she wants as long as it's not one of my hard limits. If I could pull a LTR or a girlfriend, someone to talk to share with and understand me and each other from this app I'd be satisfied I hate the constant searching, and jumping through hoops. Especially when I could be putting my energy into something else.
Posted

Some bits feels like a minefield, but also the "I'll do anything you want" also leads unhealthily sometimes and sometimes comes across more like being desperate than because this is something you want to do

there are assorted kinda studies where what the ladies actually tend to want is often less about fetishes and more about attitude.  That they would be respected on their decisions, that a good contribution was made to running a household, etc. that there is value above the fetish element

when you approach people online - look for things in common outside of fetishes. 

Posted
But I said "as long as it's not my hard limits" we can explore if its something I don't feel uncomfortable with
Posted
51 minutes ago, dblack-son said:

But I said "as long as it's not my hard limits" we can explore if its something I don't feel uncomfortable with

this is still something that is somewhere between desperate and meaningless but definitely lacking.

The kinda problem with "hard limits" is they're not exhaustive.   Some should always be common sense.  

But let's take a straw conversation.

"I'll do anything within my limits"

"OK, what are your limits?"

"Err. ***... umm... anything illegal... I'm not that much into ***" (just using this as a straw example - and people nearly always bring up 'anything illegal' despite most of what we do in kink not always being entirely legal)

"OK, well, if you like I'm happy for you to be at my feet for, say, $50"

"Oh, findom - yeah - findom is a hard limit"
"OK.  What about chastity?"
"Sure, I'll try it"

"OK, so here is a cage I recommend you buy..."
"I told you, no Findom"
"Well, it would be your cage, but... OK... ooh, if you're not going in chastity, maybe you could do a bi scene with another sub for my entertainment"

"Oh, no. I don't do bi stuff"

"So, OK... what DO you do?"

and I used a lot of straw examples there - and it might be there's stuff there you personally would do - but - it becomes a case of coaxing information.

And then, perhaps, a suggestion is made you're "willing to try" - like, I dunno.... sounding... strap on... whatever.... and you do it and hate it.     And it then becomes a limit.  So you then did something for someone once and now want regular access to feet.

It's always better to work with what you WILL do rather than what you won't.  

Posted
I need to point this out. Some of the things eyemblacksheep points out has some valid to it. Alot of people get in the frenzy of wanting a connection, they do not realize what they are saying. You have to be realistic, and "up front". If not, you are slowly digging a grave for yourself.

A good example of feet... I know three men into feet. They complained it was so hard to find a woman accepting. Short story... first guy would not touch my feet if I had nail polish (he said "nail polishes were toxi"), second only wanted black nail polish, and last one only wanted feet in high heels. Seriously, you would think they would appreciate. Once they found a woman (ME), they changed.
Posted
Oops... I meant "knew". Yeah, not so lucky. I tend to attract lot of Mr. Picky.
Posted
I understand what you meant lol but I'm not a picky dude nor am I desperate one I'm just a simple guy who has a fetish just trying to look for that person who matches no more no less is that not what places like this are for? I seen men and women want specific things and others who want to explore and people who want specific things and also want to explore. This app and others like it is a outlet for people who extend out of the vanilla to make it easier for people to connect with like minded people.