Being a foot fetishist is hard

Fe****

Posted
22 minutes ago, kiseu said:

They complained it was so hard to find a woman accepting. Short story... first guy would not touch my feet if I had nail polish (he said "nail polishes were toxi"), second only wanted black nail polish, and last one only wanted feet in high heels. Seriously, you would think they would appreciate. Once they found a woman (ME), they changed.

haha - typical

But, yeah, every now and then a lady will start a thread that is like "so my boyfriend likes feet - what can I do to make them nice for him" and the answer is "I dunno, ask him"

I'm generally not massively fussy; but of course have preferences.   But my preferences I know some other guys would hate.  I kinda sometimes worry my preference has a tendency to be demanding - cos, basically, if someone is meeting me for footplay - like, don't bother showering.  Yesterday's socks? Fine!  Big boots in this heat? Perfect! 

Posted
3 minutes ago, dblack-son said:

I understand what you meant lol but I'm not a picky dude nor am I desperate one I'm just a simple guy who has a fetish just trying to look for that person who matches no more no less is that not what places like this are for? I seen men and women want specific things and others who want to explore and people who want specific things and also want to explore. This app and others like it is a outlet for people who extend out of the vanilla to make it easier for people to connect with like minded people.

Absolutely it's why it's important to not come across as such because if you're finding it hard to meet people : that might be why.

Posted
Yes, but it is all about connections. Connections takes two people or more. Even hooking has to have a connection, unless you are drunk, DRUNK!!😂 To be blunt... some people are more lucky than others. It is the way it is, because luck is at play.
Posted
Those of you thinking negative... be grateful you are healthy or healthy "enough". Without health, you cannot do or enjoy anything!! A wise person told me this.
Posted
20 minutes ago, kiseu said:

To be blunt... some people are more lucky than others. It is the way it is, because luck is at play.

ooh. luck opens a whole new can o' worms ;)

I think it is important to acknowledge the role of luck - but - sometimes I think it can be overly simplistic.  

If, say, I was at a fetish club and a lady asked me if I was into feet and if I would worship hers then - at that moment the lady was looking for someone for her feet and decided to ask and the odds of being picked were probably around the same as everyone else in the room. So this depending on how many guys were actually there.

And that might seem lucky - but on one hand, I turned up and that contributed to the luck, I'd probably made an effort to be presentable which made it be the type of person she was happy to have at her feet and presumably I was also polite which may have been why she asked me instead of any of the guys floating from lady to lady asking if they could worship feet.

There are things I've done there which influenced that outcome.

Although some might point there's luck in having the ability to attend such a club (finance, accessibility, etc) which then gets into making that a choice of how to spend disposable income but clearly having income to make that a choice.

And although that is a made up scenario (although variations on that have happened) I think that everyone can do actions which can contributing to creating luck, or making things more difficult.

Certainly if I turned up to the club looking like a scruff and thrusting myself at random women going "Here, let me kiss your feet" I imagine I wouldn't get very far.  

Posted
Hmmm.... I was not thinking in the details.🤔😛
Posted
Get a t-shirt that just reads something like “send feet” which you can signal your fetish with in plain sight but then play off as a meme if you need to. You never know. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Fortune favors the bold,they say.
Posted
I understand him on looking for that connection. I have been up front with girls I have built connections with but most of the time they say it's nasty and I kinda gave up not knowing where to start 😥😥
Posted
Awe boo that makes me so sad 😞!!! I love my feet worshiped love 💕 so u got me anyway 😘💋🥰💕
Posted
9 minutes ago, sammie_soles said:
Awe boo that makes me so sad 😞!!! I love my feet worshiped love 💕 so u got me anyway 😘💋🥰💕

Thank you 😊 💓

Posted

Story of my life lol but thanks sammie 

Posted
May I ask a question. I am very curious. What do you consider "hideous" feet?🤔 Thank you.😁
Posted
Let me guess... Big Foot.😂
Posted
Veiny feet, feet that's just not well taken care of, and long sharp toenails
Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:
May I ask a question. I am very curious. What do you consider "hideous" feet?🤔 Thank you.😁

Not the OP, but just to toss my hat in on this I think big feet can be really sexy on a woman. Especially long and slender. Or long and wide, or short and wide lol. Its like trying to decide what flavor of ice cream is best they all have their own appeal. The universal traits are more like soft, well taken care of, ticklish typically (at least for what I like), but bigger feet are incredibly sexy on women I think.

Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

For me it has to be someone who doesn't take care their feet for months but I'm not picky. My favorite is big size feet and long toes and also small feet too

Posted
On 4/26/2022 at 10:20 PM, hedonism006 said:

Get a t-shirt that just reads something like “send feet” which you can signal your fetish with in plain sight but then play off as a meme if you need to. You never know. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Fortune favors the bold,they say.

it kinda then depends on where exactly you intend to wear the t-shirt

like, remember the initial barriers are

- a lot of women who even already like their feet being played with don't like to be objectified for it : this is doing just that

- a lot of people do, sadly, have a negative experience of foot fetish or foot fetishists and this does nothing to overcome that

If you wear the t-shirt to a bar and then a lady accuses you of staring at her feet : how do you get out of this?

But... you know...

if you were to wear this to a fetish event (one that permits street clothes, which is a mixed bag) and it's one where some people already know you then there's existing rapport and you might have some fun.

-----

this is something I did once which worked very well.  

I went out and bought some foot cream.  I posted on another social network that I would be attending a specific fetish event that night and I had a new foot cream to try out.   This was a night where I already knew a few people who would be there and someone reminded me that she had requested a foot rub from me as a birthday present and wished to cash it in (like, she doesn't need to ask twice)

So, I told she would be my priority and so I did hers early in the night and other people saw what was going on and also wanted in on the action.

Of course, later in the night - many ladies were very happy to try after sore feet from either dancing, using the play room or whatever and I actually didn't have time to do everyone's feet who wanted done.

Most of the ladies only wanted the massage and some cream, but there were some where I knew it was OK to kiss or suck or whatever.

Obviously of course this was just play and some of the ladies I've not even seen since but the things working in my favour was what I was doing was useful : and there were people who knew who I was so of course could vouch for me.  It was also a safe/public environment - I could easily be thrown out if overstepping what was agreed. 

Posted

I was thinking more hairy feet with "giant"... not long toes.😂 Again, thank you.😁

Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

For me this is a difficult question.  I think that there are feet I find more attractive than others.  None I would say hideous.   

There is a lady I like who the other day posted up a picture of her feet not looking great - that there were chipped nails, damaged polish, the feet were scruffy - but this was also very deliberate in the sense she did mention she was overdue a pedicure and that this was very much a "you get my feet at their worst" kinda thing.  

I did want to message her to kinda thank for that, because in a world where a lot of people expect effort and perfection, she just knowingly shared anyway.  

I think there are some shapes which don't feel as aesthetic as others to me but I can't put my finger on it - there are feet that have been all shapes and sizes that I have both liked and disliked.   There is also someone whose feet I didn't find massively appealing but I really liked her and so I liked them because they were *her* feet, 

Posted
22 minutes ago, houston690 said:

For me it has to be someone who doesn't take care their feet for months but I'm not picky. My favorite is big size feet and long toes and also small feet too

Pretty much I can agree with that

Posted
34 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

For me this is a difficult question.  I think that there are feet I find more attractive than others.  None I would say hideous.   

There is a lady I like who the other day posted up a picture of her feet not looking great - that there were chipped nails, damaged polish, the feet were scruffy - but this was also very deliberate in the sense she did mention she was overdue a pedicure and that this was very much a "you get my feet at their worst" kinda thing.  

I did want to message her to kinda thank for that, because in a world where a lot of people expect effort and perfection, she just knowingly shared anyway.  

I think there are some shapes which don't feel as aesthetic as others to me but I can't put my finger on it - there are feet that have been all shapes and sizes that I have both liked and disliked.   There is also someone whose feet I didn't find massively appealing but I really liked her and so I liked them because they were *her* feet, 

Everybody has their own taste. I only heard small feet, but now there's big feet. I can never say anything about big feet, because my *** would kill me!😨 I do have to say her size is always on sale. I read stinky feet, so I guess there are men who like chipped nails, damaged polish, and scruffy feet too.😁😅 But, I have never heard normal size feet.😕😢

Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

Everybody has their own taste. I only heard small feet, but now there's big feet. I can never say anything about big feet, because my *** would kill me!😨 I do have to say her size is always on sale. I read stinky feet, so I guess there are men who like chipped nails, damaged polish, and scruffy feet too.😁😅 But, I have never heard normal size feet.😕😢

Well I do like a nice French tip and always I like stinky feet but it's because it's the aroma of that female that turns me on instead of some lotion smell I want the original smell of you not a wash down like putting on make up

Posted
I am dominant and I can't find anyone to worship my feet! Subs start conversations but if I am busy and don't reply they dissappear faster than the heat on my coffee.... I get that subs are sensitive but a lot of that sensitivity and judgement is an internal narrative, it's not something I am putting out! I just have a busy family life and get to replying when I can.