Being a foot fetishist is hard

Fe****

Posted
6 minutes ago, kiseu said:

Chapter 3 or 4... Feets Around the World😂

I was half joking with someone the other day we could do a world map of nationalities of people I've done some form of footplay with.  But, I dunno if it sounds bad or not.  It wasn't like anything I deliberately set out to do

Posted
@eyemblacksheep... I have a good one about the dramas. You remember MC Hammer...

I told you, homeboy
You can't touch this
Yeah, that's how we livin', and ya know
You can't touch this

Look in my eyes, man
You can't touch this
Yo, let me bust the funky Iyrics
You can't touch this

I was laughing so hard listening to the song, and thinking about feet.😂

Posted
I love getting my feet worshipped specially since im constantly on them and yet still sexy as helll just wish i could get a pedicure for my first time bet it's amazing
Posted
10 hours ago, 13XOTIC_GOD3SS said:
I love getting my feet worshipped specially since im constantly on them and yet still sexy as helll just wish i could get a pedicure for my first time bet it's amazing

Where is women like this when you can't find them 😍 all love

Posted
You can worship my feet til your heart’s desire
Posted
1 hour ago, Sweethoney14 said:
You can worship my feet til your heart’s desire

Depends on how close you are to me lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Sweethoney14 said:
Unfortunately, I live in Texas

Yeah distance has always been a old enemy of mine😞

Posted
6 hours ago, Sweethoney14 said:
Unfortunately, I live in Texas

I'm live in Texas too

Posted
6 hours ago, houston690 said:

I'm live in Texas too

😂... cute.

Posted
41 minutes ago, kiseu said:

😂... cute.

Are you making fun of me?😥

Posted
29 minutes ago, houston690 said:

Are you making fun of me?😥

😛

Posted
17 hours ago, kiseu said:

😛

😋😋

• 1 month later...
Posted
So are there like not a lot of foot fetish takers on her or cuz I also have a foot fetish. I love pretty feet and kind of want a girl to make me suck her toes and all that so idk it is kind of difficult though I will admit
Posted
1 hour ago, whoady said:

So are there like not a lot of foot fetish takers on her or cuz I also have a foot fetish. I love pretty feet and kind of want a girl to make me suck her toes and all that so idk it is kind of difficult though I will admit

tell you what I've found - from conversations on here (either publicly, or private messages) on other sites, or out and about in the kink or other communities...

far more women are into foot fetish than you think.   

However

some do not know this yet, as nobody has introduced them to it.   

some are well aware - but - generally - prefer to do it with a partner (be that partner romantic, or kink, or whatever) or friend, or someone in a fetish club

In the case of the former - too many men have an approach of just saying "hey try this with me, you don't know until you try it" rather than actually incorporating it into a relationships (I don't get how so many guys fail at this first step - find a lady, have sex, kiss her feet during foreplay.  It's not.... that farfetched?!) 

on the latter - yep, so they might enjoy it but are not going to go out of their way to service someone else's fetish.  Totally understandable.  

Posted
For someone who has done this can also get you stuck in a relationship due to just not mentioning about you liking feet then your in the bed and find out she don't like her feet being touched like that better hope it's a one night cause that relationship going to be dumb knowing she not into what your are or care to be open mined I think up front would be my approach
Posted
3 hours ago, houston690 said:

For someone who has done this can also get you stuck in a relationship due to just not mentioning about you liking feet then your in the bed and find out she don't like her feet being touched like that better hope it's a one night cause that relationship going to be dumb knowing she not into what your are or care to be open mined I think up front would be my approach

this is an often nightmare scenario for people with kinks in general

But, there's some stuff where it feels we can't win.    Mention foot fetish too soon and it can conjure negative responses, mention too late and you could be in a relationship with someone you'll never get to indulge with

So, here goes.

The right time to raise can depend on the context of your relationships and conversations - it might be possible to raise very early depending on the flow of conversations, it might not.  If it gets so far as you either raise it and get told "ugh, no" or you get into bed and she ushers you away from kissing her feet - again, what do no next is contextually depending on the stage you're at in the relationship and how important it is to you.

I'm not sure 'stuck' is the right word because, well, especially in early days it isn't difficult to end a relationship. It might feel a s**tty thing to do - but if you genuinely like her you're not "stuck" and if you don't then why are you pursuing this relationship?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
May 1, houston690 said:
They all have a back story when your tasting them 😆 🤣

This made me lol

Posted

I don't know know if my contribution is going to be good, helpful or insightful, but off I go anyway... I don't know much about the foot fetish TBH, i rightly or wrongly have impression it's a popular one. I do sympathise, it's hard having a shirt and tie fetish too. Although not my thing, I' d be interested in indulging a lady with a foot fetish and proper putting as much enthusiasm into it as could, if she could accomodate my shirt and tie fetish. Almost sounds like a trade or a commodity which I regret and dislike the thought of.

Another kind of thought is multiple fetishes can be combined. I.e. foot fetish activity while wearing shirt and tie. I like Shirt-n-Tie stuff combined with bondage, foot stuff can be combined with bondagr if works for all? Maybe it needs more give and take?

I don't have the answers or solutions, just too many thoughts!

Posted

I think one of the reasons why a lot of foot fetishists find things so hard is *because* it's so common - and it's pretty mainstream - but also often has a bad rep

there are a lot of foot guys with creepy behaviour so it's often that you might approach someone and some of the guys find mentioning this fetish then puts off a lot of people as their previous experiences with foot guys has been negative.   Mind; the way and speed of mentioning foot fetish can in itself be creepy - and so another thing that makes it hard for some people is how to raise it, without coming over as creepy, and without scaring someone off, but then not getting into a relationship with someone and finding they don't like their feet touched.

But yeah; combining multiple fetishes is always a possibility.  Which could well be doing an activity while you, or they, are wearing a certain thing - or also doing a certain thing

Like... I dunno... 
Being locked in chastity (chastity fetish) with frilly knickers on (knickers or cross dressing fantasy) underneath a shirt/tie/suit (self explanatory) while worshiping someone's feet (foot worship) which begins by worshipping high heels (heel fetish) and then stockings (stocking fetish) and perhaps they're sweaty (sweat fetish) while you do this the person dressed in office attire (office fetish) is smoking (smoking or cigarette fetish) and wearing leather gloves (glove fetish) while doing this they are also saying mean things (*** or ***) and occasionally pausing to spit (spit fetish) 

F**k - I turned myself on with that idea. 

Posted
6 hours ago, empress_x said:

This made me lol

Lol glad to make someone smile

Posted
I would love to experience and practice a foot fetish.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I felt this! In my area, it feels like it’s dang near impossible to find women who want their feet worshiped. I’m pretty new to actively looking, and have no idea where to even start.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’d start at the pool, or beach, or where you work! Problem is, I think most women think it’s strange! I have the same problem, so don’t feel like the Lone Ranger! It’s a hard fetish! Lol!
Posted
I agree, for what is meant to be a common fetish it is difficult. I think it depends on where you are as to how easy it is to find people locally with the same interest. I find it difficult to find real guys that want to have fun with my feet locally.