Switches: thought experiment?

scientistxSaturday

scientistxSaturday
Posted
You've created an established dynamic with your Partner, Alex (who is the average of your previous dynamics),

do you normally choose to be either A. Dominant OR Submissive (how did you choose which side?), or B. both (how?), or C.something else (what?)
Posted

ummm

as a hypothetical it would depend a lot on the other person and how I felt around them and they about me

I am switch with my partner but mostly dominant - a lot of others I am one or the other with, but there are 2-3 other people I'm switchy with 

Posted
Everything is an individual dynamic based on the chemistry between two (or more) people.
But if we’re going for averages-me-100% switch and average partner also 100% switch, go with whatever we feel on that occasion, it’s pretty even. That’s the beauty of switches together, the best dynamic IMO 🖤
BadDesires
Posted
For me it depends on the scenario.
If I'm feeling safe to surrender then my more natural submissive side will come out.
If I'm uncomfortable and feeling threatened then my dominant side will get protective and take control.
If I'm with someone who's submissive side is surrendering itself then would also trigger my dominant side.
Never been with a switch but if we clash then it's probably war, or we could use a game of chance to decide.
Whatever happens it is also important to honour the current role where expected. Changing back and forth every 5 minutes could get complicated and messy.
Posted
For me, I cannot really say. It really depends on "what he is". The last two guys I met (no sex) were Subs/Bottoms. "If" we were going to have sex, it would be automatic that I be dominate. Next one... who knows.
Posted
I would love to find a couple that would entertain a ddlg and ddlb scenario and switch. That would be amazing but finding one is my problem