PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
57 minutes ago, Boi68 said:

Salt n pepa song push it
Email push notifications

thank you

Posted
1 hour ago, bustedkam629 said:

Is that a website thing? I’ve never seen the present screen before I think.

Nope it's on the app too - you need to look at someone's profile to gift them one

Posted
9 hours ago, BullBunny said:
I have 20 of 24. Can someone help?

If you can figure out which you are missing and let us know we can help - to do so number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc - then post which ones you need for clues/hints

Posted
3 hours ago, baton-rougeMicahSPH said:
I don't know how to find people that don't have any icons and I don't know how to give them one either.

Is really a case of just visiting other people's profiles to see if they have one already - if they don't the option will be there to gift them one

Posted

I'm so confused about what happened to 24. Am I being slow? 

Posted
46 minutes ago, MsDrawers said:

I'm so confused about what happened to 24. Am I being slow? 

Not sure if you mean Day #24 or Grid #24 but here are my clues for both with some extra hints:
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
(Hint: Check out who you've accepted as a Ross, Monica, Joey, Chandler etc)
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
(Hint: Sometimes it pays to advertise your kinks)
If you're still stuck feel free to message me 😊

Posted
If anyone is still struggling for missing icons. Have a look at which piece you're missing from the grid and use the clues below to help you out. Good luck 🤞🏾DM if you still need help!

Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Grid # 14 - You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================
Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Posted
1 hour ago, BullBunny said:
I’m missing 11,14,16 and 19

Here are my clues for those grid #'s with some extra hints:
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
(Hint: think about what you need so only you can log on to your profile)
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
(Hint: Think about when you're doing a search and adjust settings).
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
(Hint: This is very similar to #14 - except is when you want to search quick for your kink)
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
(Hint: It pays to advertise for your kink - might help if you place one)
Hope that helps - if you're still struggling feel free to message me for more help

Posted
I just can't find number 1 and 22. Help please
Posted
All I need is 11 and 13. Can't find them for the life of me and have read all clues everyone has left and still can't figure it out... Someone dm me to help please
Posted
16 minutes ago, Ohiofun said:
All I need is 11 and 13. Can't find them for the life of me and have read all clues everyone has left and still can't figure it out... Someone dm me to help please

Your filters prevent me messaging but here are my clues for those:
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
(Hint: Think about what you need to log on to the site)
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
(Hint: it's all about the site rules and how you should behave).
Hope that helps but if not feel free to message me

Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves

My keyboard was in the way is why I didn't see the icon lol... How embarrassing of me lol

Posted
21 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Found the last one.. Thanks again for the hints.. Very much appreciated

Posted
19 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Per my clue above - you need to look at where you select a present 🎁 😉

Thank you, never knew about that feature!

Posted
36 minutes ago, Ohiofun said:

My keyboard was in the way is why I didn't see the icon lol... How embarrassing of me lol

Silly 😏

Urassismine
Posted

Grid 13 and 15. Can’t fund those suckers

Posted
eugene742 I have found 20# by just browsing, I want even playing.
Posted
54 minutes ago, Urassismine said:

Grid 13 and 15. Can’t fund those suckers

Here are my clues for those two:
(Hint: It's all about the site's rules and how to conduct yourself)
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
(Hint: Think about where you'd go to be fed the news and what adjustments to make if you want different news)
Hopefully those help, but if you need more feel free to ping me a note

Posted
Yesterday at 07:59 AM, gemini_man said:

Not sure if you mean Grid #24 or Day #24 so here are my clues for both:
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
If you're still struggling feel free to message me.

What are puppy pals

Posted
36 minutes ago, BrattySarah said:

What are puppy pals

It was a play on the fact the treasure hunt was all about finding puppies - and pals being friends 😉