A day at the beach ☀️

Dustykat

Posted

The sun rays are beaming on my breasts the heat of the rays is so warm and relaxing. I feel a breeze pass by making my nipples stand up and salute the world. As I hear the ocean roar, the waves coming in and out was so peaceful. My body was full of desires and needs. Feeling the sun caress my breasts and my body as I lay in the sun in my birthday suit enjoying the rays. I lay there and watch a man walking on the beach slowly but I can see he is looking at me and my girlfriend. She then turned to me and gave me a long and demanding kiss, her tongue was deep in my mouth. I was excited, the whole scenario making my pussy moist and I became more demanding and needed to be caressed by her. Ah! I let her do what she wants to me, it feels so good. But as I look up I see a very good looking man watching us with a smile. My girlfriend notices him and smiles back and asks if he is enjoying what he sees? Of course with a grin he replied, how could he not enjoy this only way it would be better was if he could join he confides. My girlfriend looks at me and touches my breast and ask him if he would like to play with them and he answered yes, I would love to play with yours and her breasts. So please, come and play with us and she pulls away from me and gives him a spot between us. He takes the place and started to play with my tits and my girlfriend said you play with her first as I watch and he didn't mind. His hands were playing with my nipples and it was so delicious and his hands got between my legs as he opened my legs he noticed how wet I was and he slipped his fingers in my pussy. My girlfriend sat on my face my tongue was in her pussy. I love when she sits on my face and he was enjoying my body. He started to eat my pussy, I was loving this they could do whatever they wanted to me, but I didn't care it was amazing. Now she was kissing me and playing with my tits as I was doing the same but he was fucking both of us. He fucked me a couple of times and switched pussy to fuck her too a couple of moments and switch again and again, how delicious and we started to suck his cock with our juice, we would French kiss with his cock between us. Then he started to face fuck me as he ate my girlfriend's pussy as she cried out in pleasure he came in my mouth as I sucked him and clean his cock with my tongue, I was so hungry and that was so yummy. As the day was coming to an end we decided to find some food and a nice soft bed to continue........🧚‍♀️

Posted
9 minutes ago, MrMoonshine66 said:

Very hot! Fiction or memoir?

A little of both 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted

Threesome is the truth but it was not a stranger 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
2 minutes ago, DOMMsuchtSUGARMomma said:

Qz

Don’t understand? 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
24 minutes ago, MrMoonshine66 said:

Qz is a very positive compliment. Meaning you are a Queen, also could mean a word-master or master of sex. Check out Urban Dictionary.

Thank you for the explanation 🧚🏻‍♀️