How do you know what you like?

Bt****

Posted
I know I like the idea of having a girl do my bidding, like tell her to give someone else a blowjob or humiliate her, I guess it's getting more clear as I get out more and meet like minded people. I am really looking forward to playing with some bandage stuff tho. Still trying to find someone into things like that, or at least trying to get to that safe place where it can happen. It's not easy cause it seems things fall apart real easy for some girls when they want something more and I'm just not willing or able to hold to that level of commitment.
Posted
2 hours ago, BtrSexyUnicorn said:
I know I like the idea of having a girl do my bidding, like tell her to give someone else a blowjob or humiliate her, I guess it's getting more clear as I get out more and meet like minded people. I am really looking forward to playing with some bandage stuff tho. Still trying to find someone into things like that, or at least trying to get to that safe place where it can happen. It's not easy cause it seems things fall apart real easy for some girls when they want something more and I'm just not willing or able to hold to that level of commitment.

I'm new to the whole scene, and tend to have an unruly heart despite my best efforts in meditation. In cases like this, where there is an exchange of power, I suspect I would have even stronger feelings. I've seen Doms in here who aren't afraid of that, as long as they aren't expected to reciprocate. That works. My brain chemicals aren't their fault. I'm not into *** at all, so I don't understand. Are they crushed when one day you don't take them back, or...? Maybe starting with something simpler, with fewer people, and getting your partner used to the idea that you don't want more commitment would help them stay in control long enough for both of you to learn something? Just trying to figure it out. It's interesting stuff.