Experienced Doms

be****

Posted
Because I unfortunately most of them are fakes
Posted
Same way its so hard to find female doms
Posted
Because society and movies ruined the outlook of what Dom's actually do and how they treat there subs
Posted
Because when we start talking we like to get the vanilla side to see what you really like and so many girls get upset when you start out talking like a dom. It’s kink shaming from everyone else so we feel our way out
Posted
Dom in the beginning have to find out what u need it’s not all about us we have to find out what it is U need to see if your a fit … I’m a dom and when we are playing I’m strict but out side of play time I like to do after care so I guess I’m soft lol
MissMeMeow
Posted
Thursday at 06:44 PM, MeMeow said:

Everyone has different limits. I’ve been a sub for over two decades and I would let someone spit in my mouth. That’s a hard limit for me. Submission is warned not given. A sub is the one take in control because they have their safe word. The Dom gets to explore and test her/his sexual desires Anna how far they can go. So saying no to spitting doesn’t make them fake. Plus everyone is new at one point. Just guide them but not in a deviant way.

Agreed I couldn’t even say my safe word that’s how hard he did it with both hands. He claimed he knew what he was doing when I said light pressure.

Posted
What I am finding, and other people have said is that guys mostly are saying they are dominant looking for submissives, LTRs, etc., then when you talk to them and try to get to know them, they tell you they are just looking for a quick fling. They see something that seems to be working for other guys so they try it out. I am newer to the life, still looking for a dom, but have experience with dominant men. I know what I am looking for and what I want. I like to think I know what questions to ask. I can tell pretty easily when a guy is not what I am looking for as a dom. If I found a man who had potential, I wouldn’t have a problem working with him to help him become a better dom. I know there is always something for me to learn to better myself as a sub. However, I am not wasting my time on these guys out here playing ‘dom’ so they can get laid. I have toys I can play with for that.
Posted
20 hours ago, iamdom88 said:
What else do u suggest the new doms do?

Communicate, tell them you are new this was specifically for experienced doms. She was meaning ppl who claim to be experienced. It’s a journey for you both either way x

Posted
iamdom, the FIRST thing you "new" doms need to do is find an experienced Dom/Domme and train as THEIR sub. You can only understand what your sub endures if you've been trained. Go get a good training and don't call yourself a "new Dom." Inexperienced, yes, certified new Dom...NO
Posted
I did that. It was amazing learning experience
Posted
1. In my experience talk to and with othes. Non aggressive Dom's usually categorized as soft Dom's, in every posible genre combination often have had their own ***ful negative experiences and can occasionally become overly cautious. Also these days there seems to be and explosion of people who have newly discovered this amazing world and are still learning.
Posted
People think that because they are Dominant that they are a Dom. Incorrect. To be a Dom requires knowledge of the lifestyle and navigating relationships, etc.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
There are so many fake kinksters. More fakes than real people. I struggle to find people living the lifestyle 247 like me and my wife.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Bella it usually is fake. And when someone seems to know all of the answers that’s a red flag. Sadly, there isn’t an easy answer to this. But the good news is that you seem to have the ability to spot a fake. Many subs are not so lucky and end up just getting used or even ***d. So the only advice I would suggest is to keep listening to your instincts and don’t be afraid to question.
Posted
Just be cautious. Alot of boys have asked if I'd be their Domme. You can almost tell when they have read or heard about it and have no clue. I really need to delete my profile here. My boys don't get enough attention. I've started trying to teach some basics to the newbies.
Posted
It is not only about experienced Dom/Domme. You have to find one that is "Actually" interested in you. Just because they acted stupid or A, does not mean they behaved this way to another.
Posted
I find a lot are inexperienced or more of a top. It can be annoying but we all start somewhere. You can usually spot a fake in the first message...blocked immediately.
Posted
Coming from a dominant man's perspective... a quick look at your profile shows that you don't offer up much information to a perspective dom. Maybe take some time out to invest into making your profile read in a more casual, informative way. Second, you say that you yourself are a pay-for-play top. That might be turning a lot of men off to your page. While I appreciate the honesty, because I wouldn't pay for a kinky interaction, a lot of people are probably looking at that and thinking "okay, ANOTHER pro." If you want good results, you need to start investing more energy into the outcomes you want to see. Sometimes, that takes effort, careful consideration, and presenting something appealing to catch attention. No one worth their salt is just going to see "Submissive" and rush to message you. If you want a quality, high value top, you need to reflect the same sort of energy. Hope that helps some! Good luck out there.
Posted
Friday at 06:31 AM, BrattyRaven said:
I find a lot are inexperienced or more of a top. It can be annoying but we all start somewhere. You can usually spot a fake in the first message...blocked immediately.

Honestly just here to muse at the screen name thank you for the smile regardless of anything else