Dating and kinks

sw****

Posted
Does anyone actually go on dates anymore or is everything straight to the kinky stuff now a days?
Posted
I think 🤔 social meets are important to make sure there is a connection and alignment in kink preferences! Otherwise you run the risk of not getting what you need.
Posted
I’m demisexual so I have to go on dates and get to know someone before I can get into the kinky stuff. Things don’t work for me if I don’t have an emotional connection.
Posted
Depends, im looking for more fun so might do a coffee meet to check vibes/that we’re safe but ive met up and gone straight to kink
Posted

most people only engage with kinky stuff with people they know and have met

whether this is via dates, or socials, or whatever. 

Posted
Definitely dates before any kinky stuff. And the stories you hear from subs when they jump into kinky straight away are never good in the end.
Posted
If its non professional, I prefer to actually date and develop a bond before diving headfirst into kink. Its too intimate of a thing to go into arbitrarily, and I have to actually like and care for the person. That takes time.
Posted
I tend to meet people wanting to meet and hookup and I guess it confuses me a little
Posted
I’d much rather go on a date or 2 first
Posted
Generally, those who want to dive head first into it are either new to the lifestyle, or have want to participate but have yet to do so. There has to be a mutual bond, built on trust and understanding, and their needs to be consistent communication where both people feel empowered to speak what they're actually feeling.
Posted

Dates first please, except in rare exceptional cases

Posted
I would love to go on a date and get to know someone but that seems to be the course these days; jump into a sexual relationship and it doesn't last long.
Posted
Dates first, all the way. I need to get to know someone, face to face. I need an emotional connection as well as a physical, else it doesn't mean anything to me. And it has to mean something.
Posted
Dates first to make sure all is good.. but I have met for coffee after texting for a while then done show and tell with toys...
Posted
Yes, if they want the connection to endure.
I think it is important to date, communicate, spend time together, bond, see if vibes match, if you can be cool with their habits and them with yours.
Posted

From the perspective of a LTR seeker, dates and lots of conversation for me is not optional.

Have spoken to one or two on this site who start of nice, then show true colours or turn quickly given a little time. That has just reaffirmed, dates and long conversation is best approach for me. I do dates on Vanilla sites anyway, so its just the same approach really.

Posted
It should be dates first, it's meant to be a full connection not just, hey you have a body and so do I. I intend on doing the dating thing, it's the right way to go if you want something proper.
Posted
I don’t have enough time for kinky dates, let alone other ones 😉
Posted
I think it really depends on what the person is looking for I’ve done both but you have to be clear about it up front.
Posted
For me I need to meet someone face to face. it's all about connecting.The ability of being very close to someone to see the emotions and the energy. The sense of feel another person emotional energy in person is how I can tell what connection we can have along. that a wakes more excitement and passion and desire
Cheekysub247
Posted
Ive never met anyone first, i tend to go straight in
Posted
Depends entirely on the situation in question, but yes, dates still do exist. Although online dating platforms have gravely injured dating in general. But that's a whole other conversation lol
Posted
It depends. In total honesty (and not wanting to be in a relationship at all) I'm currently negotiating with someone just for kink with a view to it being an ongoing thing. It's probably better we don't know loads about each other outside of kink since I'm not looking to get attached but it is the first time I've approached a situation like this so I'm just hoping it goes well. There is a mystique about it that's sort of cool. And don't worry y'all I'm focused on being safe and it's all good. 😁
Posted
Been with my Domme 7 months now. Definitely not straight to kink. There are many time we do everything except kink. Dates aren't just for romancing your partner. They build commonality.