A Kinky Fantasy Come True

Scuba1969

Posted

I have always had a fantasy about being in one of my kinky wetsuits and scuba gear and in a tank big enough for 2 but full of clear lube and have as kinky a time as can be had !! After years of occasionally trying to find people who would be able to get that amount of clear lube that wouldn't be harmful to rubber I found it at the local tire shop who would of guessed it !! So after getting the info off a 55 gallon container I made some calls and bought how much I thought it would take to fill a tank 6 ft deep 6 ft wide and 12 ft long and I did pretty good !! I set the tank up in our dungeon in the basement close to a window so it could be pumped in !! The whole time I was filling it I couldn't hardly resist rubbering up and climbing in !! I was so hard !! 

After filling it I went and told the wife it was ready and she was already in head to toe black shiny rubber 1 piece neck entry catsuit with ass and pussy condoms !! She had my stuff laid out on table in dungeon she slipped her tank and weights and full face cressi mask on and slid in while I was getting ready to which she was clicking lube at me !! After getting into my neck entry suit with cock sheath and ass condom I slipped my gear on and slid in as well it was hard to move in but felt wild more pressure than water pushing the suit tightly against you felt like a plug in my ass instantly and then the first touch from my wife in our lube tank I almost cum I figured we better fuck quick before we cum other ways I grabbed her and slid my cock in her and ong we both instantly came !! Then we did some more experimenting but that's another story !!! Lol 😆😆

Posted
First off Congratulations on finding that much lube...and crossing off a kink bucket list item.. sounds like you had an amazing time...