Race play / degrading …

Ma****

Va****
Posted

dont know what everyone is so up in arms about, if both parties enjoy the play - where is the harm? 🖤 And i say this from the submissive (snow bunny) perspective ;)

Ma****
Posted
38 minutes ago, Vamphiria said:

dont know what everyone is so up in arms about, if both parties enjoy the play - where is the harm? 🖤 And i say this from the submissive (snow bunny) perspective

They see the racial part . Forgetting the play and consent part
All kinks are weird and that’s what makes them kinks
As long as both side enjoy and consent I think it’s okay.
Be proud of being a snow bunny
There’s no judgment

Posted
This is definitely an interesting thread! Personally, I find race play the same as any other role play or power exchange situation, but reading this I can see why some white folk might be opposed to degrading a person of colour based on their ethnicity. I’ve never looked at it from that angle tbh, only ever from a snow bunny perspective, which I have no problem with at all.
Ma****
Posted
17 hours ago, Mandingo87 said:
I love race play

Enjoy it with the right person
Race play makes part of the most popular kink nowadays

Ma****
Posted
22 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:
This is definitely an interesting thread! Personally, I find race play the same as any other role play or power exchange situation, but reading this I can see why some white folk might be opposed to degrading a person of colour based on their ethnicity. I’ve never looked at it from that angle tbh, only ever from a snow bunny perspective, which I have no problem with at all.

What did you noticed from other people opinions ? What did you learned

And as a snow bunny, what makes you like race play / BBC ?

Posted
31 minutes ago, MasterDomKZ said:

What did you noticed from other people opinions ? What did you learned

And as a snow bunny, what makes you like race play / BBC ?

I like these questions!
I learned that white folk seem to make the assumption it’s the person of colour being degraded in race play and that came as quite a surprise for me. I’ve honestly never thought of race play with that kind of dynamic and can completely understand why that might be uncomfortable/inappropriate for many people.

Posted
I’ve only experienced race play in one previous relationship, but my main kink in relationships is cnc, it just so happened to be an interracial relationship and he enjoyed the race play side of it. I enjoy some forms of verbal degrading and the fact that I was white was something that really got him off, which in turn got me off.
Ma****
Posted
9 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

I like these questions!
I learned that white folk seem to make the assumption it’s the person of colour being degraded in race play and that came as quite a surprise for me. I’ve honestly never thought of race play with that kind of dynamic and can completely understand why that might be uncomfortable/inappropriate for many people.

As you said before, race play is just like other kinks, role play… personally I also can understand that both sides people find it uncomfortable
But it’s just a role play and both sides are consent to explore it so there’s no racism or anything negative I think

Ma****
Posted
13 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:
I’ve only experienced race play in one previous relationship, but my main kink in relationships is cnc, it just so happened to be an interracial relationship and he enjoyed the race play side of it. I enjoy some forms of verbal degrading and the fact that I was white was something that really got him off, which in turn got me off.

I see ! I guess you’ve really enjoyed it
Becoming a snow bunny and having no problem with that kink shows how positive way you think about it

Posted
10 minutes ago, MasterDomKZ said:

As you said before, race play is just like other kinks, role play… personally I also can understand that both sides people find it uncomfortable
But it’s just a role play and both sides are consent to explore it so there’s no racism or anything negative I think

I’ve definitely never taken it as racist or negative. Reading these comments I can understand that somebody from any race could use this in an abusive way, but that’s not my experience of it, and any dynamic can get twisted and become abusive with the wrong person, so I don’t see it as any different to any other kink where there is a power dynamic.

Ma****
Posted
7 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

I’ve definitely never taken it as racist or negative. Reading these comments I can understand that somebody from any race could use this in an abusive way, but that’s not my experience of it, and any dynamic can get twisted and become abusive with the wrong person, so I don’t see it as any different to any other kink where there is a power dynamic.

You got it right !
We’ll keep enjoying your moments, have fun and please yourself and your desires
I hope that in your future you’ll proudly become a QOS ♠️ that would be even funnier
Kiss !

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am a fan of race play it feeds into my kink for being degraded. Mainly because I feed off people’s reaction. The shocked looks on people’s faces when I say nigger. 😆 priceless. Most guys are into it some may not agree with the “n”word so I’ll substitute with black in place. It’s a form of role play for me.