Being an OG slave in an M/s lifestyle.

Ma****

Posted
A slave is not an inferior person.
A slave is to be admired. For the courage to entrust herself to another, to trust Another so completely that she allows this One to do everything with her, to command her everything. As long as it's within the agreements. Agreements that the slave girl makes with the Master, in which she has as much to say as he does.

If a slave girl says to her Master, “You can do whatever You want with me and command me whatever You want, I trust You completely...” then that is a gift, the greatest gift there is for a Dominant. This gift should be cherished.
Such a person is worthy that this trust is never ashamed. Such a person should be protected, such a person should feel safe. For such a person, one does everything to ensure that she is happy. By making the slave happy, one is happy as the Master Himself…
A slave should be able to show how she feels. If she is disappointed in something, then she has every right to make this clear. Obviously, One should not always take that into account as a Master - the will of the Master is law - but never taking that into account only shows that that wannabe master is someone who only takes himself into account. An egoist, then. And egoists are never good masters…
In my opinion, one can only be a "real Master" if one treats his slave girl respectfully, takes her feelings into account, makes her feel good with You. And then she will do nothing rather that you obey and let her enjoy when You wish.
BDSM is give and take..

A slave girl deserves attention, a lot of attention. If, as a Master, One is not willing to give her sufficient attention, then one should think about whether one really wants to be “master”. There are advantages and disadvantages to everything. No one can want only the good things, without taking the negative with them…
A slave girl has the right to ask for attention herself. In the correct way, as mutually agreed. For anything, including to show her Master that she desires to serve him as his slave. In the end, it is the Master who decides, that is normal in a D/s relationship, but a ‘D/s relationship‘ is also a ‘relationship’ and in every relationship one should always take each other into account.

If so agreed, it is logical that the slave woman suffers *** during a session. That she is humiliated, but one should take into account that there is a difference between insulting and humiliating.
During a session, it is normal for the slave to serve only for the pleasure of her Master. As a true slave, she herself enjoys this feeling. But, in my opinion, it should always be the intention that when the slave says after a session: “thank you Master”, that she means this completely. She herself enjoyed the experience. Because that is also part of the intention of a session: to enjoy both. And after that session, she becomes the full-fledged woman again, with her own will, as she always is. And a slave girl when this is desired.

W/we talk a lot about 24/7. In My personal opinion, a real 24/7 is not possible. My vision, as I experience it with my slave girl, is that she should always be ready at my slightest sign to behave on all points like the slave girl I want. Wherever and whenever, day or night. So 24/7. As a result, my slave girl feels like a slave 24/7, but she does not always have to behave that way. No one should constantly pay attention to whether one is doing nothing wrong, whether one is behaving exactly as demanded. That's not life. Even as a slave, in this present world, one has the right to freedom.
If I do not command my slave girl, if I do not command her, she is a full – fledged - and equal-woman. Is she free to decide things for herself? Can she wear the clothes she wants, in which she feels good. Can she Act and behave as she desires (beyond a few basic agreements that are in every relationship, including vanilla).
Some who call themselves "Master" make (or try to make, because hardly anyone can handle it) to turn that 24/7 into a TPE. So that they control everything the slave girl does, that she is not allowed to do anything at all without his permission. Not only is it impossible, it is inhumane.
Every slave is a human being. An equal human being. A slave girl is worth as much as a master and has as much right to a normal life. A life she chooses for herself!
A slave woman, as a human being, has the right to choose what kind of life she wants to lead. she should be the slave she wants to be, not the slave she has to be.

Agreements are made at the start. By both. Both have an equal say in that. During the evolution of the relationship, these agreements can be adjusted, even changed. With the agreement of both, it is discussed together, decided together. If one of them doesn't want to, including the slave girl, nothing changes.
You make agreements together, that's how you start a D / s relationship. Anyone can end this relationship. Both Master and slave, both have the right to stop. For a while or permanently.
If the result is that one breaks up, one can only wish the other happiness, hope that he or she will become even more happy. In the best case, one remains friends, but that is, unfortunately, not always possible. But what is certain is that a slave after having served for years, deserves the respect to continue to be happy. Just like The Master. They are equivalent.
Posted
Damn. Too bad I hadn’t seen this so many yrs ago. Maybe I would’ve free a whole lot sooner……Thank You Sir.
Posted
Also “he” gets to be a slave.
Posted
I have a guy who wants to be my slave, but the way he wants to go about it is more about ***. I’ve always been a sub and have thought I might try switch at some point, but never thought myself a Mistress. I started by talking about what he wouldn’t want to do. It wasn’t much. Now I have no idea how to even move forward…
Posted
Just now, NaughtyNikki33 said:
I have a guy who wants to be my slave, but the way he wants to go about it is more about ***. I’ve always been a sub and have thought I might try switch at some point, but never thought myself a Mistress. I started by talking about what he wouldn’t want to do. It wasn’t much. Now I have no idea how to even move forward…

Also, it’s an LDR.

Posted
18 hours ago, NaughtyNikki33 said:

I'm making and posting soon an artikel OG Master 2 cents on titles and terminology.

Because if noticed in my short time here, that roles titles and definition are different everytime you ask someone else.

So for me it's not clear if your guy wants to actually be your slave or if he want to get Topped by you.

Posted
I've been trying to find the words to explain it for so long. Eloquently said!
Posted
I have my first slave, we met once (life commitments) we spoke about what a slaves life is like and his expectations, we built a contract between us, he has his life i have mine but he is always with me via whatsap being my first it is all new but i will always treat him with respect
Posted
Wednesday at 04:39 PM, CopperKnob said:
Can you please explain "the will of the Master is law"?

The will of the Master is law.

Posted

My slave will always do as I say, but everything was agreed before we started this. In our contract for example. Slave##### (given slave name) will please and follow all instructions his Mistress Kim has given to him with the best of his ability, Slave#####, will always be honest and if he would like to please his Mistress not set in the contract, he will notify his Mistress but she will use her judgement if this will happen

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 8/9/2022 at 4:02 PM, MasterMoksi said:

A slave is not an inferior person.
A slave is to be admired. For the courage to entrust herself to another, to trust Another so completely that she allows this One to do everything with her, to command her everything. As long as it's within the agreements. Agreements that the slave girl makes with the Master, in which she has as much to say as he does.

If a slave girl says to her Master, “You can do whatever You want with me and command me whatever You want, I trust You completely...” then that is a gift, the greatest gift there is for a Dominant. This gift should be cherished.
Such a person is worthy that this trust is never ashamed. Such a person should be protected, such a person should feel safe. For such a person, one does everything to ensure that she is happy. By making the slave happy, one is happy as the Master Himself…
A slave should be able to show how she feels. If she is disappointed in something, then she has every right to make this clear. Obviously, One should not always take that into account as a Master - the will of the Master is law - but never taking that into account only shows that that wannabe master is someone who only takes himself into account. An egoist, then. And egoists are never good masters…
In my opinion, one can only be a "real Master" if one treats his slave girl respectfully, takes her feelings into account, makes her feel good with You. And then she will do nothing rather that you obey and let her enjoy when You wish.
BDSM is give and take..

A slave girl deserves attention, a lot of attention. If, as a Master, One is not willing to give her sufficient attention, then one should think about whether one really wants to be “master”. There are advantages and disadvantages to everything. No one can want only the good things, without taking the negative with them…
A slave girl has the right to ask for attention herself. In the correct way, as mutually agreed. For anything, including to show her Master that she desires to serve him as his slave. In the end, it is the Master who decides, that is normal in a D/s relationship, but a ‘D/s relationship‘ is also a ‘relationship’ and in every relationship one should always take each other into account.

If so agreed, it is logical that the slave woman suffers *** during a session. That she is humiliated, but one should take into account that there is a difference between insulting and humiliating.
During a session, it is normal for the slave to serve only for the pleasure of her Master. As a true slave, she herself enjoys this feeling. But, in my opinion, it should always be the intention that when the slave says after a session: “thank you Master”, that she means this completely. She herself enjoyed the experience. Because that is also part of the intention of a session: to enjoy both. And after that session, she becomes the full-fledged woman again, with her own will, as she always is. And a slave girl when this is desired.

W/we talk a lot about 24/7. In My personal opinion, a real 24/7 is not possible. My vision, as I experience it with my slave girl, is that she should always be ready at my slightest sign to behave on all points like the slave girl I want. Wherever and whenever, day or night. So 24/7. As a result, my slave girl feels like a slave 24/7, but she does not always have to behave that way. No one should constantly pay attention to whether one is doing nothing wrong, whether one is behaving exactly as demanded. That's not life. Even as a slave, in this present world, one has the right to freedom.
If I do not command my slave girl, if I do not command her, she is a full – fledged - and equal-woman. Is she free to decide things for herself? Can she wear the clothes she wants, in which she feels good. Can she Act and behave as she desires (beyond a few basic agreements that are in every relationship, including vanilla).
Some who call themselves "Master" make (or try to make, because hardly anyone can handle it) to turn that 24/7 into a TPE. So that they control everything the slave girl does, that she is not allowed to do anything at all without his permission. Not only is it impossible, it is inhumane.
Every slave is a human being. An equal human being. A slave girl is worth as much as a master and has as much right to a normal life. A life she chooses for herself!
A slave woman, as a human being, has the right to choose what kind of life she wants to lead. she should be the slave she wants to be, not the slave she has to be.

Agreements are made at the start. By both. Both have an equal say in that. During the evolution of the relationship, these agreements can be adjusted, even changed. With the agreement of both, it is discussed together, decided together. If one of them doesn't want to, including the slave girl, nothing changes.
You make agreements together, that's how you start a D / s relationship. Anyone can end this relationship. Both Master and slave, both have the right to stop. For a while or permanently.
If the result is that one breaks up, one can only wish the other happiness, hope that he or she will become even more happy. In the best case, one remains friends, but that is, unfortunately, not always possible. But what is certain is that a slave after having served for years, deserves the respect to continue to be happy. Just like The Master. They are equivalent.

One of the most eloquent dissertations I ever read on what a D/s relationship should be as well as what, realistically, it can never be. I always say that an D/s relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. There are far too many wanna be dom(me)s out there who are nothing but bullies.

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 11/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, Marquis-64 said:

One of the most eloquent dissertations I ever read on what a D/s relationship should be as well as what, realistically, it can never be. I always say that an D/s relationship is built on mutual trust and respect. There are far too many wanna be dom(me)s out there who are nothing but bullies.

I totally agree, submission is a gift that should not be handed over so quick, it should always be disgussed properly between both parties

Posted
23 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

I totally agree, submission is a gift that should not be handed over so quick, it should always be disgussed properly between both parties

Submission is an Masters greatest gift of his/hers life.
It must not be demanded or claimed.

It must be given out of trust and love.