Why is it people will match with me or view me but don’t ever want to chat

bo****

Posted
18 minutes ago, STL_89 said:

It seems pointless to put in all that work for someone who might not even check her messages. I'd respond to "hey what's up" because I already assume we're all on this app for a reason.

"All that work"? If a four or five line message is seen as "all that work" then I'd respectfully suggest you're never going to get anywhere!!
Yes, *you'd* respond to "Hey what's up?" but let me guess, you rarely get messages? Would you still respond to that if you logged on to an inbox that was 20 messages long? Or 50? Or would you pick through them to find the ones that truly interested you to respond to?
As for "I already assume we're all on this app for a reason" - you know what "assume" did don't you? And this is a classic case of where it applies!!
Yes, this is an app about kink but that doesn't mean that everyone is looking for the same thing, or uses it in ths same way, it doesn't automatically mean that kink is all people are focussed on, or all they are looking for.
To look at it another way, you go to an ice cream parlour - they put two plates in front of you - one has a single scoop of ice cream sitting in the middle of the bowl, it's slightly melting and doesn't look overly appealing - the other plate has four scoops of ice cream, is covered in the nuts and sauce you like, has a wafer stuck in it and looks like it's been freshly scooped.
Which would you choose?

Posted
1 hour ago, STL_89 said:

It seems pointless to put in all that work for someone who might not even check her messages. I'd respond to "hey what's up" because I already assume we're all on this app for a reason.

wait til you hear about the work that goes into a relationship.  If writing more than "what's up" is hard work, you're going to hate actually meeting someone.

Anyway, your assumptions are wide of the mark.  Yes, people are kinda generally here to meet people - but - men tend to lack standards is the difference.   They then get disappointed that women have standards.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, gemini_man said:

At least I know why you never look at me now 🤣😂

Oh contraire. I look at your profile all the time (secretly) and weep into my ice cream* because you’re a sub.

*It’s okay, it’s salted caramel.

Edited by Lockfairy
Posted
22 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Oh contraire. I look at your profile all the time (secretly) and weep into my ice cream* because you’re a sub.

*It’s okay, it’s salted caramel.

Smooth LF....very smooth 😎😎

*Sighs* Now if only I could find a dominant side 😉

Posted
5 hours ago, gemini_man said:

*sighs and returns to ice cream … 

Posted
9 hours ago, gemini_man said:

3 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Look guys I hat to break this to you but ice cream knows no boundaries. It's a universal constant. Doms and subs can enjoy ice cream Doms and Doms can enjoy ice cream and subs and subs can njoy ice cream.

Posted
2 hours ago, oldfellow said:

Look guys I hat to break this to you but ice cream knows no boundaries. It's a universal constant. Doms and subs can enjoy ice cream Doms and Doms can enjoy ice cream and subs and subs can njoy ice cream.

Listen, if anyone isn't enjoying icecream, they need to give their head a wobble 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, oldfellow said:

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Posted
6 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Gi'us a lick? oldfellow said it's allowed 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Listen, if anyone isn't enjoying icecream, they need to give their head a wobble 😂

What about baked bean ice cream.. that's a thing that some sadist invented and I definitely wont enjoy it 🤨

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Gi'us a lick? oldfellow said it's allowed 😊

Haaaaa that one should have been in the chat up line thread 😂😂

Posted
20 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

What about baked bean ice cream.. that's a thing that some sadist invented and I definitely wont enjoy it 🤨

Who created that monstrosity?? 🤢

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The same sadist that came up with baked bean pizza 🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I dont know.. but they obviously hate the world and want to watch it all burn 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

The same sadist that came up with baked bean pizza 🤣

Hold up.. that's actually not too bad... cheese and beans is always a good combo 😏

Posted
8 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Hold up.. that's actually not too bad... cheese and beans is always a good combo 😏

Yeah but baked bean pizza is basically beans on toast with cheese on it!!