D fall inlove with Sub

ne****

Posted
He left because I fell inlove and for him it’s too clingy. Femdoms has emotions too. What are your thoughts?
Posted
Of course we are all human and have emotions! Your sub wasn’t prepared for your “loving” that’s all… be wise.. and realize that life has shown you things from this person you don’t like in turn showing you what you do truly want.. take it and move forward in a mindset of excitement as soon as you are able to 🙏🏻 much love and I hope the best for you
Posted

Honestly that sounds heavenly. I would have been more than happy if a mistress fell in love with me. 

Posted
I feel this so hard, keep your head up.
Posted
I can agree with you, I wear my heart on my sleeve as well. The heart wants what the heart wants. 💞
Posted
Omg…. Is this a follow up from your previous post? I’m so sorry.. 🙏😭

You are completely allowed to fall in love, catch feelings, become jealous and clingy etc etc.

Where you wanted the relationship I guess he didn’t.. you know where you stand and you know you’re better 🙏💪

You’ll be okay.. you will definitely find someone way more suited to you. Destiny will lead you on your loving purpose, this is one of the first steps of your great journey 🙏💜
Posted
3 minutes ago, jak1401 said:
Omg…. Is this a follow up from your previous post? I’m so sorry.. 🙏😭

You are completely allowed to fall in love, catch feelings, become jealous and clingy etc etc.

Where you wanted the relationship I guess he didn’t.. you know where you stand and you know you’re better 🙏💪

You’ll be okay.. you will definitely find someone way more suited to you. Destiny will lead you on your loving purpose, this is one of the first steps of your great journey 🙏💜

You speak the truth 💞

Posted
My wife and I recently decided to go poly, and the guy she chose as her dom happened to also be a friend of ours from the local community. They had flirted before but realized when they got together that they did have feelings for each other.
It is always okay to develop feelings, its what people do about them. For those that develop them, it's nothing wrong. It's when we get hurt by those we develop them for that make it feel that way.
Posted
I'd love to have a mistress fall in love with me
Posted
Man that sucks 💔 I hope you find love in future 💕
Posted

falling in love sometimes has a big problem in any kinda casual, fwb, hook-up play because it's often the other person enjoys time with you but doesn't necessarily love you

I can appreciate this is hard to deal with, as because as well as not having feelings returned, there is the loss of a play-partner

there was an interesting chat thread I once read amongst ladies who worked professionally who talked about when they'd have a sub or client fall in love with them : "I have to let him go now, as it's not fair on either of us.  Which is a shame, I liked him" 

Posted
It's not clingy. He did not have the same feelings, and used a reason to leave. It is bad and ***ful, but "respect" him that he let you go. Alot of people don't do the "right" thing of letting go of the person that has the feelings. They just use, mislead or string along. An old playbook technique....
Posted
Thank you all for the comments and advice. It made me feel a lil braver today. ❤️
Posted
You just have to try to move on unfortunately. I've been there ❤️ give yourself time and try to focus on yourself
Posted
That's so sweet, to know that a Dom will not only care for and protect their sub, but even fall for them. I was very close to my most recent sub (we were dating, quickly discovered we both liked kink, she said ILY first) but then her feelings changed. We don't always know what to expect when we meet and get to know someone,but it's always best to be honest and see what comes of it, even if it's some memories of the best of times.
Nothing wrong with how you feel, and it's reassuring to know that if I switched at all then there's genuine, passionate FemDoms out there that want a real connection 😄 Just let your freaky flag fly and don't settle for anything less than a person who matches your energy and respects what you're about!
Posted
Love is a battlefield. Either fight for it or surrender it.
Posted
As a sub I'd love to find a domme and have that kind of relationship, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you very much that subs loss for sure.
Posted
Thank you everyone for your comments. Hugs and kisses to all
Posted
I'm (a little) in love with my Daddii. I'm convinced I can slowly win him over. But hes handling it like a good Daddii. He hasnt admonished me, or made me feel wrong, but hes keeping his feelings very shielded. He did allow that he has love FOR me, and that he appreciates my love.
Posted
I feel the same way Change the neg to a positive. He wasn’t what you wanted anyway. So now you can find someone who worship you and wants a relationship
Posted
I’m so in love with my 20 year partner where we shared a vanilla relationship but he recently decided he wanted to be a dom and I’m trying to be a sub but he says all the time I’m too clingy and possessive. It hurts honestly because I love him so much and it’s hard adjusting to a change.
Posted
My needs require someone who will humiliate and degrade me. That is how I express my devotion. The problem I find is that after a while my session partners do not have what it takes to keep the consistency going because they start liking me and over time my sessions breakdown