Abandoned

Go****

Posted
When your daddy dom ghosts do you wonder what you did?...or is it just me?
Posted
I've heard too many stories of ppl like you getting ghosted and it turns out the Dlm was doing that as punishment. YOU DESERVE BETTER
Posted
I was deep into a new sub relationship, and then poof, gone. We had met and decided together on rules and all. Then she gone. It sucked
Posted

It's so hard as it makes you question yourself, did I do something wrong? Was I not good enough!? 

But the truth is this is their issue not yours...

I am sorry you are going through this but I promise it does get better 

Posted
I used to, think about all the things that could possibly have made them ghost, what i said, what i done, was it simply me.
Now i know they were probably just a knob and playing games, couldnt deal with a real person, just want selfish needs....the list goes on lol
Posted

@Dominatorz yep it goes both ways, doesnt matter what side you are on, there will always be those that are just knobheads and dont care what they do to others lol

Posted
It's rather common sadly and most likely not something you did.

I've had partners who stop communication, or disapear, and since I''m unable to know what the reason is, I try to let it go. Easier said than done.

When we haven't met yet, it's easier for me. I don't think badly of them, maybe it's just cold feet. People should communicate, even if it's just to end it, but often that doesn't happen.

Posted
People come and go in life its formidable nature
Posted
Yeah. Overthink. Wonder if there’s anything I could do better.
Posted
On a positive it means you’re now available for a proper Dom to step forward 😊
Posted

Free yourself from the worry

“Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. All people live in their own dream, in their own mind. They are in a completely different world from the one we live in. When we take something personally, we make the assumption that they know what is in our world, and we try to impose our world on their world. Even when a situation seems so personal, even if others insult you directly, it has nothing to do with you. What they say, what they do, and the opinions they give are according to the agreements that they have in their own minds.”~

~Don Miguel Ruiz

🔥🧙‍♀️🔥

Posted
11 hours ago, RaymondWise said:

It's rather common sadly and most likely not something you did.

I've had partners who stop communication, or disapear, and since I''m unable to know what the reason is, I try to let it go. Easier said than done.

When we haven't met yet, it's easier for me. I don't think badly of them, maybe it's just cold feet. People should communicate, even if it's just to end it, but often that doesn't happen.

I have always communicated when I wanted to end things. All of my non kink partners have been cool and remained friends. Interestingly, it’s the kink partners who flipped out and got nasty before storming off. I’m never going to advocate ghosting, but I can completely understand why people are afraid of confrontation and the backlash of rejection. I wouldn’t want someone that weak anyway. 

Posted (edited)

Ghosting is common. It happens all the time to lots of people. It's the throw away society we live in now. It happens all the time to me. 

Yet, everyone says they don't do it. 

There's no answer really. Just do what the Queen did with crappy things - keep calm and carry on

Never ever blame yourself. It's their issue, not yours. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Ghosting shouldn't be an option for either party, ever. Sadomasochism only succeeds where consistent, meaningful communication is a constant.