Getting it precise

Sire_Osiris

Posted
21 hours ago, TxFrank said:

You "heard" what you should do?
Well, maybe you should decide what you want to do and not lean on preconceived ideas from others. Finding someone compatible here isn't difficult or a trick. I found my soul mate here within a month of signing up. It's a simple formula.
Be honest about what you seek.
Be honest about what you are and what you are not.
Be courteous.
Don't be a jerk.

I agree with you, but you are Very Lucky "within a month" in partnership. This is not most people. Sometimes, it can take years. That is why the word "Patience" is often mentioned in forums. Also... congratulations in soulmate!💖

Posted
8 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I agree with you, but you are Very Lucky "within a month" in partnership. This is not most people. Sometimes, it can take years. That is why the word "Patience" is often mentioned in forums. Also... congratulations in soulmate!💖

I'm seriously tired of being told I'm lucky. No. I choose to be honest, effective and intelligent in my pursuit.  If it were luck I would not have also found my late wife in a similar time frame and manner. Are people really that bad at building relationships? I generally don't even like people yet I can make connections and lasting bonds with an appropriate amount of effort.  Perhaps that is what most lack: an appropriate amount of effort. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, TxFrank said:

I'm seriously tired of being told I'm lucky. No. I choose to be honest, effective and intelligent in my pursuit.  If it were luck I would not have also found my late wife in a similar time frame and manner. Are people really that bad at building relationships? I generally don't even like people yet I can make connections and lasting bonds with an appropriate amount of effort.  Perhaps that is what most lack: an appropriate amount of effort. 

I disagree with you in "effort". I make efforts with people!! I don't play games. I do all in actions. It is not about all in "us". It depends on the other person, and their actions as well. If "they" are not interested or not their intentions, then there will be no bonds or any chance of a mate. 

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Is this what they call "online bullying" or "trolling" 🤔🤣

....or both maybe .. or none quite possibly.... or maybe many other numerous ways to describe it!

Posted
11 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I disagree with you in "effort". I make efforts with people!! I don't play games. I do all in actions. It is not about all in "us". It depends on the other person, and their actions as well. If "they" are not interested or not their intentions, then there will be no bonds or any chance of a mate. 

That is the intelligent part of the pursuit I mentioned. I'm not wasting my time on individuals who don't efficiently display what they are looking for. Those that I do pursue know what they're looking for and what they offer. Hence, their profiles are easy to judge for compatibility. 

Seriously,  this is why people end up with the wrong car, wrong house, wrong mate. They don't know what they are looking for. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, TxFrank said:

That is the intelligent part of the pursuit I mentioned. I'm not wasting my time on individuals who don't efficiently display what they are looking for. Those that I do pursue know what they're looking for and what they offer. Hence, their profiles are easy to judge for compatibility. 

Seriously,  this is why people end up with the wrong car, wrong house, wrong mate. They don't know what they are looking for. 

In alot cases it takes more than a month. You can do everything right, but it is not 100% gauranteed. Also, you met a person who is going the same direction as you, but if they don't want a relationship within the month, then you have a choice to wait or not.... bottom line, it won't be happening within a month in any directions.

Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

....or both maybe .. or none quite possibly.... or maybe many other numerous ways to describe it!

I'll go with neither, purely because I'm 'nice' and think that the majority of people are, also 'nice'

Posted (edited)

"I'll go with neither, purely because I'm 'nice' and think that the majority of people are, also 'nice' "

I appreciate that viewpoint and stance.....

Many people are nice indeed ;)   

I enjoy a play on words.

Edited by callipygian
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kiseu said:

In alot cases it takes more than a month. You can do everything right, but it is not 100% gauranteed. Also, you met a person who is going the same direction as you, but if they don't want a relationship within the month, then you have a choice to wait or not.... bottom line, it won't be happening within a month in any directions.

That's definitely not the bottom line because obviously it does happen.  And meeting someone "going in the same direction..." is the point of dating,  online or otherwise.  It's not like we both hadn't sifted through the trash heap that is humanity prior to meeting.

Seriously,  your take on meeting others is very pessimistic and depressing.  

Edited by TxFrank
Spelling
Posted
17 minutes ago, TxFrank said:

That's definitely not the bottom line because obviously it does happen.  And meeting someone "going in the same direction..." is the point of dating,  online or otherwise.  It's not like we both hadn't sifted through the trash heap that is humanity prior to meeting.

Seriously,  your take on meeting others is very pessimistic and depressing.  

I can be at your level, but won't. OP, my apologies for taking off course. Back to topic...

Posted
19 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I can be at your level, but won't. OP, my apologies for taking off course. Back to topic...

No. You can't. If you could, you might not have such a poor attitude and experience with dating. But I do encourage you to try! You might start with a profile picture. 

Posted
For me id feel very sad if someone thinks or says theyve completed their life checklist.
Whats left to look forward to?
Where is the aim to grow and develop and try new things.
Each person and experience is different and opens different doors.
If you truely care to have no other lists to check. Life will get very boring in my opinion