To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted

I like to keep myself shaved. I don't mind hair on a woman but it's better to go down on a clean shaven or waxed p*ssy

ch****
Posted
Depends on you and your partners preferences. I feel like unshaved is fine aslong as it’s trimmed.
Wa****
Posted
There is somebody for everyone ☺️ I enjoy hair on guys but -just my preference- if a guy shaved his balls, I will spend a LOT more time giving them attention. Trimmed for other areas is nice. A guy shouldn't be smoother than me 😉
mr****
Posted
I prefer too keep shaved smooth
mr****
Posted
Ven leave a racing stripe🤫
Posted
Shaved is the way to go!
Posted
No one wants a brush!!!!
Posted
I prefer a man with alot of hair
Posted
Shaved for sure, it's cleaner and if you are a dominant, it makes it look bigger. If you are submissive or beta, it makes it look more pathetic - works both ways! 😁
Posted
i think it's jus a preference. hygiene is utmost importance
Posted
No hair. I found a pube in my mouth this morning.
Posted

It's a preference, but obviously an important one. I know for me, I prefer that she is 100% shaven. If she wants closely trimmed pubic hair that's okay as long as there's none on her private parts. When I was a young man, I asked my girlfriend if she would look my balls, she replied only a few shave them! I was so taken back, I couldn't even imagine that. I never heard of that. But, it really only made sense. If I wouldn't hurt clean shaven then why wouldn't she want me clean shaven. Plus, I never had that done before and wanted to have it done! March my a** into the bathroom and shave them on up. Since then I keep them shaven. More out of respect for the ladies that I'm with then for myself. I guess I think of it this way, when my little drops to her knees, pulls me close and does all of those amazing things, I should have done my best to be a good daddy and care about what she might like as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
As hairy as she can grow it for me
Posted
We both need to be shaved/wax