To shave or not to shave

Ow****

Posted
15 minutes ago, MissMeMeow said:
Bald gives better sensation.

Most Def I agree

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Below the top of my head, everything is very well groomed and/or shaven. People seem to be quite receptive of it and my partner loves it. 

Posted
I like my man trimmed or shaved.. I don't shave... I use hair removal cream 😋 no bumps, lumps, or itchies
Posted
I am shaved and I really believe that it looks much better and I enjoy the way it feels to me. I have been shaved for years now but it about your choic
Posted
48 minutes ago, Erected said:
If we got created thar way, why bother?

You could say that about anything from wearing make up to educating ourselves though!! We "bother" to make personal choices purely because we can.

Posted
Smooth slim shaven and willing worship and anything else you desire ❤️
Posted
I'm exactly the same myself and have a naturally smooth Scandinavian body shaven and smooth as silk.
Posted
I love for my subs to be hairy. I don’t like to be shaved. I take care of my body hair on my own.
Posted

I find it better for both to be shaved. There should be no stray hairs interfering in the activities and everything feels better IMO.

Posted
I prefer to be shaved 🪒 and for a guy trimmed is fine, a hairy man bush doesn’t do it for me at all 🙈.
Posted
The feeling of a woman when the hair starts to grow back and gets prickly feels so good
Posted

Man's d**k looks and feels bigger when his bush is neatly trimmed 👍🏻

Posted

As switch male I shave my cock balls and ass. Everything feels better with skin on skin. I prefere hair free.

• 3 months later...
Posted
Shave everything I love to be smooth
Posted
I like well manicured trim. Shows you care and not lazy
Posted
An ex and I discussed this exact thing one time, her question was if us guys expect them to shave all wax pillow why don’t we as well, I thought it was a fair point honestly, I mean the last thing anyone wants is to cough up a hairball after oral right? 
Posted
As a lady I would say it’s preferable to be either trim , waxed or shave down there