To shave or not to shave

Ow****

JimtheBear2
Posted
Always shave!!!
First, for the ladies, it helps prevent things like yeast, infections, and odors.
For the men, for those of us who wish the women we go down on to be shaving don’t you think they wish the same thing?
I for one don’t know too many women like to put Harry balls in their mouth to be honest lol
Posted
6 hours ago, JimtheBear2 said:
Always shave!!!
First, for the ladies, it helps prevent things like yeast, infections, and odors.
For the men, for those of us who wish the women we go down on to be shaving don’t you think they wish the same thing?
I for one don’t know too many women like to put Harry balls in their mouth to be honest lol

Actually it's medically proven that having pubic hair reduces the chances of infections and provides a natural protection against them, and that's before you get onto the risks of cuts and ingrown hairs that shaving causes.
As for things like hygiene and odours that's not down to choice of pubic hair or not, but down to the hygiene regime of the individual person.
Likewise the age old (somewhat derogatory) complaint of furballs and stray hairs in the mouth, teeth etc - in over 40 years of being sexually active, a large part of that before shaving became "fashionable" I've never had more than a moments' slight discomfort from stray hairs and even then have dealt with them discreetly and without fuss.
Ultimately whether to shave or not is a personal choice and I advocate neither other than for myself, but doing so or not has no actual bearing on hygiene, infection or anything else other than personal preference.

Posted
Definitely shaved kitty gets eaten up and played with more. Lol
Posted
I love to be shaved but love anyone I’m with to be hairy af 💋
Posted
I feel like grooming is very important. If you enjoy oral regardless of gender as a personal preference I was my partner trimmed very short shaved around the base or entrances. It's more enjoyable to give this way.
Posted
Shave for God's sake shave it all off
Posted
I use to shave but after breast cancer and finally getting hair back down there, I keep it trimmed now.
Posted
not to shave. waxing or laser hair removal is better
Posted
I usually epilate that area. Extra smooth with no stubble.
Posted
I like to be free of hair down there
Posted
Shave. I don't like hair in my food
Posted
I like my guy free of hair down there, too. It makes certain things more enjoyable
Posted
I don't want hair choking me, I assume he or she doesn't either...shave that shit, or at least keep it trimmed
Posted
I shave my legs and my body is so smooth 💞
Posted
Wax 💁🏻‍♀️
Posted
I'm a fan and shaved...love the flesh on flesh