Doms, what are some of your favorite rules for your Subs to follow

ni****

Posted
You're welcome on the app recommendation.... but I'm also finding Monogamy destructive.... not like either of us was messing around, but her imagination comes up with fantastical scenarios. Have you ever had to prove a negative? Very challenging... so from now on, I set the stage for non-monogamy (regardless of use), on both sides, and I find it surprisingly freeing... and I've never asked to go through my sub's phone. If my sub was to be dishonest, as Honesty is my absolute #1 rule (on both sides) I would punish her severely, or likely replace her (and she was well aware of the severity of this rule from day-1). But, as a Dom, and the one in charge, you need to be balanced in your responses to situations, even if they rip your heart out. Never let your emotions guide such responses. Punishments need to fit the crime, while not becoming inflated due to your emotions (yes Doms have emotions too!!)
Posted
Hi there! Fem dom here. I love all of the little things. You must open my car door for me every time, you must kiss my shoe every time I ask no matter where we are, you must send me a selfie every day.. the small things build foundation and trust for larger tasks and prompts. Your sub has no know that you are consistent in the little stuff before they can’t trust you to take control of the big.
Posted
Aye man, this just my opinion but you got your hard rules that are not to be broken and you got your soft rules that are kinda meant to be broken.

I have 2 subs that know about each other but they both understand I’m a Daddy/Master. Where one is my Slave and the other I’m their Daddy. Never once switched up my act with either and they love it and tell me often they appreciate me because I’m going over the rules with them constantly because I want them to understand that I’m caring for them but my hard rules are strictly en***d.I have them keep a diary.

Hard rules for me are like:
Good morning/night text
Least 2 meals a day
1.5 Gal of water a day
Outfit Approvals
Permission to cum
Safe word
Etc.

Soft rules are like:
No lying (she will)
Open the door for me
Having Friends over
No panties (certain days)
Etc.

Have fun with it but above all else, everyone be safe and considerate of others <3
Posted
Yesterday at 05:25 AM, moomommy said:
Hi there! Fem dom here. I love all of the little things. You must open my car door for me every time, you must kiss my shoe every time I ask no matter where we are, you must send me a selfie every day.. the small things build foundation and trust for larger tasks and prompts. Your sub has no know that you are consistent in the little stuff before they can’t trust you to take control of the big.

Some good ideas, I keep her in a highly respected yet submissive position so like I wouldn't embarrass in a way that would definitely get her embarrassed, public play is one of her punishments and I'll make her speak for herself while I control make it difficult for her. The *** of that has made her follow her rules really well

Posted
13 hours ago, That_Beach_Bum said:
Aye man, this just my opinion but you got your hard rules that are not to be broken and you got your soft rules that are kinda meant to be broken.

I have 2 subs that know about each other but they both understand I’m a Daddy/Master. Where one is my Slave and the other I’m their Daddy. Never once switched up my act with either and they love it and tell me often they appreciate me because I’m going over the rules with them constantly because I want them to understand that I’m caring for them but my hard rules are strictly en***d.I have them keep a diary.

Hard rules for me are like:
Good morning/night text
Least 2 meals a day
1.5 Gal of water a day
Outfit Approvals
Permission to cum
Safe word
Etc.

Soft rules are like:
No lying (she will)
Open the door for me
Having Friends over
No panties (certain days)
Etc.

Have fun with it but above all else, everyone be safe and considerate of others <3

“1.5 Gal of water a day“ Why so much?

Posted
Tuesday at 10:48 PM, aberdeen987 said:

“1.5 Gal of water a day“ Why so much?

Keep them hydrated/some things ain’t possible to keep up, so gives y’all something to play with

Posted
I’ve never gone to others for rules as that’s weird to me. The rules I have depend upon the sub I’m with. How far into sub is she? Half the rules I have is all about her taking care of her. Ensuring her goals for life are met. The other half depends on how much trust I have earned with her.
Rules are all based off the connection you share with them.
Posted
I make sure their needs are cared for.
Emotionally. Financially. Sexually.

My subs are respectful bc they are respected. Depending on their needs / they’ll get to manifest the sub space / power control they need.

And it’s done with power / authority and true gentleness. My subs are not unlike my children.

Some rules are tough. So they can grow. Punishment is agreed and benefits their kink and our dynamic.

It’s a process. My current is a baby girl / brat and these are the hardest.

But if our end goal is growth. Nobody loses.
Posted
Tea bag & milk never in the mug at same time... Ever...
Posted
My favorite rule is that if my sub wants to go out with friends she can dress the way she likes but she must always carry a thing of mace a monkey's fist or a taser so she can defend herself. As well as let me know every hour or so how she is doing. We will also have code words so i know if she is having a really fun time or she needs me to come get her and take her away cause she doesn't feel safe anymore.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
On 10/1/2022 at 1:15 AM, That_Beach_Bum said:

Keep them hydrated/some things ain’t possible to keep up, so gives y’all something to play with

16 cups EQUALS 1 gallon, you need to cut back because it's excessive. Take it from a gallbladder patient there is no way not just with your kidneys but with filtration in other areas that this is damaging to somebody. Feel free to go to the MAYO CLINIC SITE, so I don't want to hear any debates from anybody here. The MAYO CLINIC more than outranks everybody in this forum. Also take it from somebody who is A LIVING DONOR. BUT at the end of the day the world renowned Mayo clinic has the last word compared to anybody here. It is a common misconception that this is the right amount to have OUR subs hydrate themselves with, but it's not. So that ends this discussion. 

MAYO CLINIC~"Should I worry about drinking too much water? 

Drinking too much water is rarely a problem for healthy, well-nourished adults. ATHLETES OCCASIONALLY may drink too much water in an attempt to prevent dehydration DURING long OR INTENSE EXERCISE.

When you drink too much water, your kidneys can't get rid of the excess water. THE SODIUM CONTENT OF YOUR *** BECOMES DILUTED. This is called hyponatremia and it can be life-threatening. FEEL FREE to FACT check this by going to the MAYO CLINIC SITE. Keep our subs safe 

Posted
On 9/27/2022 at 10:28 AM, That_Beach_Bum said:

1.5 Gal of water a day

Do you mean Gallons or Litres? 

1.5 Gallons seems a little excessive! (even if you do mean US Gallons and not UK ones)

Posted
On 9/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, nihilistic-cvnt said:

I recently got into a relationship, and I have never experienced a sub that actually follows the lifestyle. I have to set rules for her, and so I have only come up with some of the basics like strict monogamy and access to phone lock, etc.

What are some of your favorites to keep your sub in check?

Strict monogamy as a reward or a punishment?

Posted
5 hours ago, ThumperG said:

16 cups EQUALS 1 gallon, you need to cut back because it's excessive. Take it from a gallbladder patient there is no way not just with your kidneys but with filtration in other areas that this is damaging to somebody. Feel free to go to the MAYO CLINIC SITE, so I don't want to hear any debates from anybody here. The MAYO CLINIC more than outranks everybody in this forum. Also take it from somebody who is A LIVING DONOR. BUT at the end of the day the world renowned Mayo clinic has the last word compared to anybody here. It is a common misconception that this is the right amount to have OUR subs hydrate themselves with, but it's not. So that ends this discussion. 

MAYO CLINIC~"Should I worry about drinking too much water? 

Drinking too much water is rarely a problem for healthy, well-nourished adults. ATHLETES OCCASIONALLY may drink too much water in an attempt to prevent dehydration DURING long OR INTENSE EXERCISE.

When you drink too much water, your kidneys can't get rid of the excess water. THE SODIUM CONTENT OF YOUR *** BECOMES DILUTED. This is called hyponatremia and it can be life-threatening. FEEL FREE to FACT check this by going to the MAYO CLINIC SITE. Keep our subs safe 

Yep have to agree, salts are very important signalling molecules in many different cellular functions in our body. So they need to stay in relative balance. My ex father in law drank way too much water, combined with whatever medication he was taking, he ended up very disorientated and unable to communicate. To the point he almost got sent to a mental hospital before people realised what was actually happening. Maybe avoid that rule perhaps and have fun with other ones…