LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
11 minutes ago, Millertime_2010 said:
I'm missing one in the top left corner

When you sign in you use your username and _______

Posted
Can’t seem to find last 5 icons 🙄🤌🏻
Posted
I can’t find #12. Any tips? 😁😁 that’s the last one! Thanks!!
Posted

For anyone struggling to find specific icons here's my full set of clues given - you can also hop over to the desktop site at Fetish.com and the thread there has a glossary of clues at the top.
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Desperately Seeking Susan? Or Stephen? Simon? Or Sarah? You'll need to place one of these to find them.
==============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #14 - Not sure how to behave? Crack the code here.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #19 - In the UK we call them press ups - elsewhere they call them _____ ups - head here to set these to on or off
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - As it's Locktober you may want to stay locked 🔒  and not use your 🔑🔐 but if you need to change it head here
Day #5 Clue #5 Grid #10 - Want to draw people in to look at you? Best get drawing, or perhaps make it snappy!!
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid #18 - That's a really professional rasp you have - have you ever considered updating it?
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #2 Madonna did hers on a dance floor, though good Catholics do them in a box - do you have a particular "bent" to yours?
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #21 - Who's been peeking at you recently?
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #17 - What's your preference?
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #20 It's all about belonging but to what level?
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #3 - Frank told you to start spreading it - Huey Lewis had his as a backing band and The Jam's was Of The World - how do you like yours?
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #15 - Where do you send your naughty boys and girls? Mine go here and stay there
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #22 - What the away team are known as, but these ones don't always come to play - they may just be being nosy 😉
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #4 - Now you're here why don't you start something?
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #5 - The French cat finds things to measure up with
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #23 - How do you see them? A chum or just someone you prefer? Here's where you have to make that choice.
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #11 - These aren't just for Christmas and Birthdays - put a smile on someone's face and give one today
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - Adjust where you go searching for this one
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #6 - Make adjustments if you're looking for someone quick
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #24 Have you checked yourself recently? All good and well?
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid #7 - Give the V to piracy and swap things around a little for some time to yourself
Day #22 Clue #22 - Grid #8 - Your mates outside of Fet don't need to RSVP to one of these just sign on the dotted line.
Day #23 Clue #23 - Grid 12 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Day #24 Clue #24 - Grid #16 - Tubeway Army's were Electric, Dionne Warwick knew what hers were for, The Beatles got a little help from theirs, and Queen only had one but it was their best one

As ever it's been fun and thanks to all who have taken part and particularly to the wonderful @PixieDust who as always is the hostess with the mostest

Posted
16 minutes ago, Kitten-69 said:

Can’t seem to find last 5 icons 🙄🤌🏻

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greet message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, potter420 said:

I can’t find #12. Any tips? 😁😁 that’s the last one! Thanks!!

I see you have now found it, that's great 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, Harris11 said:
Can't find the last one🤔

Disney's Buzz and woody are these for life...

Posted
5 minutes ago, Harris11 said:
Can't find the last one🤔

Looks like you found it now 👍🏻

Posted
I gave away an icon and can’t find it again. Not sure of the grid # but it’s the square in the top left hand corner.
Posted
2 minutes ago, PhoenixSub69 said:

I gave away an icon and can’t find it again. Not sure of the grid # but it’s the square in the top left hand corner.

Here are a few of the clues for Grid # 1 which is Clue # 4

On 10/8/2022 at 12:30 AM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 4 - Grid # 1 - 🔒Securing your entry is key 🗝️

On 10/8/2022 at 12:35 AM, bama405 said:

Day 4, clue 4, is your door locked good and tight?

On 10/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, Wessie said:

Clue #4 Grid # 1 - Have you forgotten me? Make sure to keep me updated when you’re back in.

On 10/8/2022 at 12:41 AM, lil-monster said:

Clue #4 Grid 1 - hmmm we've all forgotten our 🗝️ at times but at least you can update to get yourself back in

On 10/8/2022 at 12:51 AM, gemini_man said:

Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #1 - As it's Locktober you may want to stay locked 🔒 and not use your 🔑🔐 but if you need to change it head here

Posted
I’m missing one grid and I cannot figure it out. I THINK it’s grid 14 but I’m not sure. I need help 😫😫
Posted
1 minute ago, bibaddie said:

I’m missing one grid and I cannot figure it out. I THINK it’s grid 14 but I’m not sure. I need help 😫😫

Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map which should help. 😊

cautiousswitch
Posted

Did they ever fix the link for #22 or am I just completely misreading the clues?

Posted
2 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Did they ever fix the link for #22 or am I just completely misreading the clues?

Yes it all got fixed yesterday, so you should be able to collect Clue/Icon 22. 

Posted
Woohoo!! All done! Thanks for the fun.
Posted
OK, I'm missing 2. Second line, box 3 and bottom line, box 3. Can I get some help please?
Posted
Yay!!! I found them all. Thanks for the clues guys