LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I just need the bottom left corner but i cant find it
Posted
I don’t know how to find these tiles 🥲
Posted

@agentxnao Just gotta look through all the menus and filters and anything that opens a new window in the app, and I found going back to things after I find one with fresh eyes helps

Posted
1 hour ago, tylerx122152 said:

I’m missing 1,2,5 and 23:/

I tried to message you but as you have not responded to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days. If you would like some help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
1 hour ago, sammy_cakes said:

I checked your profile and see you now have it, which is great 😊

Posted
Hi van any 1 help me I need 4, 11, 13, 18 and 22 please. I'd be extremely grateful for the help
Posted
8 hours ago, tylerx122152 said:
I’m missing 1,2,5 and 23:/

Looks like you found two more since you posted - which ones are you now missing? Feel free to either post them here or message me directly and I'll try and help

Posted
8 hours ago, sammy_cakes said:

Looks like you found it 👍🏻

Posted
1 hour ago, XCJXDanielsX said:
Has 24 been released?

All 24 clues have now been released - if you scroll up the thread a little you can find my complete set of clues to help you - looks like you're only missing one, so if you let us know which we'll try and help - or feel free to message me directly

Posted
2 hours ago, Charms said:
Hi van any 1 help me I need 4, 11, 13, 18 and 22 please. I'd be extremely grateful for the help

These are my clues for those:
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #4 - Now you're here why don't you start something?
Think about where in the site you are right now as you read this and how you'd start something new here.
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #11 - These aren't just for Christmas and Birthdays - put a smile on someone's face and give one today
Think about what you can give other users on the site and where you'd go to give it - you might need to scroll through all the options to find it 😉
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - Adjust where you go searching for this one
Think about where you'd go looking for others on the site and what adjustments you'd make to limit that search e.g. age, distance etc
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid #18 - That's a really professional rasp you have - have you ever considered updating it?
This was quite a cryptic clue from me - put another way think how you'd make changes to how you appear to anyone visiting your page on the site.
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #22 - What the away team are known as, but these ones don't always come to play - they may just be being nosy 😉
Think about where you can see who's been having a nosy at you.
Hope those help but if not feel free to message me for more guidance.

Posted
2 hours ago, Mesha91 said:
This is kinda hard 😅

You found 18 so you're doing well - keep going, and if you need help with the remaining clues you can either scroll through the thread for additional hints, or post which ones you need here, or feel free to message me directly.
To figure out which you are missing number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc and you should be able to figure it out.

Posted
2 hours ago, XCJXDanielsX said:
Has 24 been released?

Yes, clue #24 is grid #16 - “So no one told you life was going to be this way” clap clap clap. Joey doesn’t share his food!

Posted
8 minutes ago, NotAClue85 said:

Can't find 21, can anyone help?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Think it's number #11 I can't find on the Third line
Posted
10 minutes ago, come2daddyx said:

Help with number 11

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Can someone help me with 21 and 23? Do you have to be upgraded to see some of these?
Posted
Iv fount them all. But it says iv only fount 19 and on the picture I'm missing 3