Do FET femdoms really exist ?

Posted
To sum it up… We exist, but because of how we handle our subs and the intensity of the relationship we demand, plus the sheer volume of requests we get, while weeding them out, yours would likely get a no because of the switch aspect. If we’re going to do it, we go all the way. From how it looks, you only want to do it sometimes.
Posted
I’m one but with the opposite problem only male doms in my area no subs 🙁
Posted
4 hours ago, GinnyS said:
Just my humble opinion:
There are way more men looking for a dominant woman than women looking for a submissive man.
For me, as a switch, I notice lots of guys who say they want to be sub actually have a really hard time to surrender. For me that is one of the hardest parts of finding a cool switch 😊
Good luck with the search!

Switching from sub to dom with a man can be tricky and I generally don’t try to because I run into a similar issue where they don’t surrender and I can tell they don’t really enjoy it. I don’t mind brattiness, but total confusion is hard to work with energetically.

Posted
12 minutes ago, VibrateBeauty said:
I’m one but with the opposite problem only male doms in my area no subs 🙁

That’s impossible! Woahhhh 😂

Posted
In my experience they always ask for *** to even hold a conversation
Posted
They're very real and accessible. You simply need to attend the right munches, act with manners and network. I'm attending 3 more femdom parties before the end of the month and expect to play and interact with several Femdoms I know. And I'm no Brad Pitt.
Posted
Hey dude, have found myself in exactly the same situation as you lol , bit of a barmy one to suddenly find oneself in don’t you agree but having said that I’m comfortable with my sudden “TURN”! of events but hey, with regards to your query or rather dilemma we both firmly share ( hooray, im not alone)… is simply is there any gold at the end of the rainbow or not?.. agreed my thoughts also full of panic and concern because like yourself I too haven’t managed to find a single shred of anything that’s making me …Me whistle while I work so to speak..🤷‍♂️ so tell you something you don’t know I hear you cry, Well ok and it’s only because of reading your post in all fairness gave me a moment to think lol that either way gold or no gold can you ever see yourself no longer looking or ever hoping to find your Iron Lady ? No , because the fire of one’s delights is within already ablaze just lucky for him smoke seems to be a much more enthusiastic other half whereas our happy ending likes to see us men sweat a bit that’s all I’m sure ! Apologies for it being all long winded etc but I’m sure you will agree that that’s exactly the kinda approach was required so’s to be heard as loud and as clear as I think we both just did ..
Posted
Just a suggestion, but perhaps you can turn your question on it’s head and ask yourself how your idea of female domination compares with what dominant females wants.
If the ‘fakes’ you find want to charge you, it may be because you are not offering them what they want in any other way. Think of it like hitching a ride in a car. If you want to choose the destination you are probably going to have to pay. That’s a taxi.
This is one of the few online forums where females can speak in an empowered way without the expectation of an instant negative reaction from some male readers. Reddit is excellent for incel contributions, but I’d respectfully ask that it stays there.
Posted
I want to know if every female dom is a prodomme.....i seem to find fakes, scammers and prodommes. The number's state there is a much higher percent of male the female doms. Based on that i shoule jusy assume i am going to pay.
Maybe i should be looking for a gooe switch!
Posted
9 hours ago, smolbuttwhole said:

Switching from sub to dom with a man can be tricky and I generally don’t try to because I run into a similar issue where they don’t surrender and I can tell they don’t really enjoy it. I don’t mind brattiness, but total confusion is hard to work with energetically.

Well said.

Posted
In my experience as far as Apps / websites go Fetlife is the real deal. Sure there are scammers her you have to screen out unfortunately but I have met some amazing female doms, goddesses and alpha women here online and in person through this site who used me the way I want to be used.
Posted
@Liam90 - Most of them, are here only to leech your ***. So-called “cash queens” and such BSs. If I’m not mistaken, the app suggests to report such people. Stay away from them and block them.
Posted (edited)

Is this forum about Domme only caring $$$?. Good luck with the female Switchers, because we won't be dominate for any man.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I believe they do exist but I also know there are many that pretend as well. Perhaps the overall goal is to find a solid connection and someone willing please you in any way you want? I identify as submissive, brat and prey but If my Dom really wanted to switch things up, even though that would feel unnatural to me I would absolutely do it because I love pleasing. That brings me pleasure.
Posted
9 hours ago, weaslekit said:
Just a suggestion, but perhaps you can turn your question on it’s head and ask yourself how your idea of female domination compares with what dominant females wants.
If the ‘fakes’ you find want to charge you, it may be because you are not offering them what they want in any other way. Think of it like hitching a ride in a car. If you want to choose the destination you are probably going to have to pay. That’s a taxi.
This is one of the few online forums where females can speak in an empowered way without the expectation of an instant negative reaction from some male readers. Reddit is excellent for incel contributions, but I’d respectfully ask that it stays there.

💜💜💜

Posted
9 hours ago, weaslekit said:

This- this is exactly why many Dommes turn to asking for cash for services. Because you treat them like a service. It becomes transactional when you just want what you want and don’t begin to think about what the Domme or Mistress wants.

Posted
I see man complaining about "all Dommes want me to payy 😭😭" than I look at their profiles and -surprise?? 😏- they all want just an object that satisfies their wants. If you want to objectify a woman you SURELY are gonna pay for it, Dommes are too smart to serve you for free
Posted
It helps if you answer their messages to you. 😆
Posted
I have the same , I am a sub tv , and have tried lots of approaches too , 99% dont even answer ,and the 1% that do are fake or want *** ,, also been on other sites for years , no joy , nothing , nada , but still looking , but then again I"m an optimist :)