RIDING THE STORM OUT

wickedsurrender

wickedsurrender
Posted

She'd always love the elements.
She more then appreciated a good storm
The wind, rain, lightning, the intensity of the ocean during the storm excited her to her core.
She loved the way the wind licked her. Like the flicker of a fire and the wetness of the rain.
She felt exhilarated, ***, enthralled and captivated. She was in awe of how keenly aware she was of every fiber of her being; so much so she'd not realized that a guttural moan had escaped her.
She heard His voice making her abruptly hyper aware of how excited and mesmerized she was.
So much so she'd not processed or even really heard what he'd said; or seen who he was.
"I knew I'd find you here."
If she couldn't get to the beach; the little pier at the marina was among her favorite hangs.
He knew that.
"I see you've taken your stockings off. Fuck I love those heels."
Before she could utter a word, she felt his fingers lacing through the underside of her hair at the nape of her neck. He grabbed a fistful of her hair tightly pulling her head back using his control of her head and his body to reposition her so her back was up against the railing of the pier. Her leg spread of their own accord and she felt his hand grab her inner thigh as he sunk his teeth into her neck.
She melted
"Tell me what you need kitten." He teasingly purred in her ear.
"Your going to tell me or go without."
With that his hand left her thigh.
"Pleeeaaassseee" she stammered.
She could feel his rock hard cock rubbing against her through his shorts.
Panting, trembling, and dripping
She announced rather loudly.....
" I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE."
In one swoop he spun her around. Her stilettos made her just the right height to allow for her to be bent over the railing. The 6" heels also made her the perfect height for his length to penetrate it's wet, warm, velvety home. He was balls deep pounding her just like he knew she needed.
She was loud
and
So was he
"Cum for me kitten...NOW'
She'd been waiting to hear that
and cum she did
Body trembling and ears ringing
Her cunt pulsated as he filled her..
" Good girl"
He kissed her passionately
Slapped her ass
Hand in hand