I made my Master angry

Posted
Hi! I’m new and would also love to make friends with other subs to understand the LS better and how to be better for my potential dom
Posted
“All is well, that ends well“ 👍
Posted
Give it sometime if it still doesn't feel right then maybe your relationship as a whole and not in a kink way is right anymore and you should end it. I understand making your master / dom happy but if your not happy thats not right at the end of the day you come first they come second. Just looking out as been in a situation where didnt feel right and I should of left him so much earlier and instead got hurt so much more and for years to come due to the kink relationship an chemistry that has with a dom and sub
Posted
yup, I guess I'll do the same if my sub won't listen to me
Posted
Even if you did upset him, no partner in a D/s relationship should ever use emotional or physical withdrawal as a punishment unless it has been discussed and consented to when negotiating your boundaries and limits. This is very concerning and if I was the S-type in this relationship I’d either be asking to sit down and discuss how behaviour, and if he was unwilling to have said discussion then the dynamic would be over. BDSM/Kink is all about trust, respect and open communication and it looks like you’re receiving neither of those right now.
Posted
If he is a good Master and you want to keep it you need to make it up.

I have made mine mad a few times. Usually going out of your way to please him. Like I sent him a video or did something he had asked for in the past.