Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
I am a plus-size woman and haven't found it difficult to have people reach out, but I do find myself being a little cautious around my size, not being a kink for us to connect over. I love that people appreciate thick or big women and are vocal about it. I would just prefer if people were attracted to me for other features and not because of the one I can sort of be in my head most about. Don't let your size be the thing that makes you feel approachable or unapproachable. You're so much more than your size, and sex appeal is more in your eyes and attitude than it is in your size from what I've gathered. Sex appeal varies for everyone and is an experience or energy you exude. If you focus on your size being a barrier, then others will, too. Be your sexy self and not just sexy for a big girl. 🫶
arcticdoll
Posted
Wow this is 2 years old and folks are still responding?
arcticdoll
Posted
I have found it __very__ difficult to find good matches. Like - the numbers of interested folks are high but they tend to make it clear they just want ons/hookups not an ongoing d/s relationship
Posted
6 hours ago, FSYC28 said:
I am a plus-size woman and haven't found it difficult to have people reach out, but I do find myself being a little cautious around my size, not being a kink for us to connect over. I love that people appreciate thick or big women and are vocal about it. I would just prefer if people were attracted to me for other features and not because of the one I can sort of be in my head most about. Don't let your size be the thing that makes you feel approachable or unapproachable. You're so much more than your size, and sex appeal is more in your eyes and attitude than it is in your size from what I've gathered. Sex appeal varies for everyone and is an experience or energy you exude. If you focus on your size being a barrier, then others will, too. Be your sexy self and not just sexy for a big girl. 🫶

I personally am quite attracted to plus sized women! It’s what draws me in. The image of a big girl carrying herself with confidence really gets my *** flowing. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that or a kink per se! A plus size body is so much more enjoyable to snuggle with or play with than a woman with bones sticking out! I don’t see it as a fetish. I see it as a preference like height or skin color.

Posted
There is a saying. Fat makes food taste good and women look good! There’s nothing like a big girl carrying herself with an unapologetic sexy confidence. Seeing that gets my *** flowing. There are lots of us out there that feel this way! Don’t hide your ample self! Show it off! Xoxo!
Posted
6 hours ago, Xpandimonium said:

I personally am quite attracted to plus sized women! It’s what draws me in. The image of a big girl carrying herself with confidence really gets my *** flowing. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that or a kink per se! A plus size body is so much more enjoyable to snuggle with or play with than a woman with bones sticking out! I don’t see it as a fetish. I see it as a preference like height or skin color.

Hey I respect that. Everyone is different. Preferences are a thing for sure so no shaming from me. My response is based in personal feelings and experiences, but I do appreciate that people are vocal about their appreciation or attraction for women and men of all shapes and sizes.

Posted
As a black man I love a curvy sexy thick mmmmm🤤 woman
Posted
I like thick beautiful lady with curves mmm yummy