๐ŸŽ Gift ideas for subs

Se****

Posted
Any unusual or quirky gift ideas for subs?

(Avoiding the obvious lingerie, sex toys, Ben-wa balls, etc.)
Posted

I often found the best gifts in general are stuff that are homely or practical

get someone a mug, they think of you every time they have a cuppa

SirsPlaything35
Posted
A kink journal... a journal to make your sub write all her kinky thoughts in that you would be able to read. (It's part of my daily tasks and FAVORITE task)

Posted
Subtle collar like jewellery is always a cute gift idea. Like a necklace that looks normal to everyone but to you it has a deeper meaning
Posted
What are they into in such a way they collect it? Some it's a Fandom, some it's a type of stuffed ***, others may be a certain type of gadget. Is there a certain treat they love, but can't bring themselves to splurg on for themselves?
Posted
buying a day collar with their birthstone or yours depending what they want found an etsy shop that make good quality ones for a good price a year ago
Posted

Aftercare stuff/foreplay. Hot rocks and oils for massages.

Comfy blanket hoodie things

Bath bombs and spa kits. Bespoke dressing gowns/ robes with your monikers on them

Bespoke art/stories/poetry you create for her.

A f**king hairdresser day. Cannot express how much a woman who doesn't find the time to treat herself often appreciates a full treatment.

A box with a hotel reservation, some kind of show/comedy gig. And some nusghty underwear or an app controlled vibrator.

Posted
7 hours ago, letchworth486 said:

Bath bombs and spa kits. Bespoke dressing gowns/ robes with your monikers on them

A f**king hairdresser day. Cannot express how much a woman who doesn't find the time to treat herself often appreciates a full treatment.

A box with a hotel reservation, some kind of show/comedy gig. And some nusghty underwear or an app controlled vibrator.

A spa day many men AND women appreciate.
A mani/pedi treatment, a perfume they like, but always talk themselves out of because "it's too expensive "
The idea of even tickets/date to a show coming up they would like. A band or play, or musical that they like and is coming to town.
Also, hot chocolate and maybe a mug to go with, from you. I can not express the warm fussies drinking a hot cocoa from the mug my Dom gave me for it would give. I would sit and think of him as I sipped it.
If she is a coffee or tea lover, same thing.
Also, weather is cold in a good part of the world. An electric blanket to keep her/him warm.
I also can not express how you cooking their favorite meal yourself would go over very well. Especially if it a nice little date together at home.

Posted
7 hours ago, letchworth486 said:

Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜

Posted
5 hours ago, locketheart said:

A spa day many men AND women appreciate.
A mani/pedi treatment, a perfume they like, but always talk themselves out of because "it's too expensive "
The idea of even tickets/date to a show coming up they would like. A band or play, or musical that they like and is coming to town.
Also, hot chocolate and maybe a mug to go with, from you. I can not express the warm fussies drinking a hot cocoa from the mug my Dom gave me for it would give. I would sit and think of him as I sipped it.
If she is a coffee or tea lover, same thing.
Also, weather is cold in a good part of the world. An electric blanket to keep her/him warm.
I also can not express how you cooking their favorite meal yourself would go over very well. Especially if it a nice little date together at home.

The โ€œitโ€™s too expensiveโ€ is a real thing. I havenโ€™t gotten my haircut for over a year lol

Posted
15 hours ago, moon-kitten said:

The โ€œitโ€™s too expensiveโ€ is a real thing. I havenโ€™t gotten my haircut for over a year lol

Me either, tho I do keep my sides trimmed/shaved with the help of a $30 trimmer thing with lots of attachments. I get to irritated when my sides grow out these days cause I love the feel of the stubble on my scalp on my hands when I run them over my head.

Posted
I bought my sub an engraved knife that says โ€œMasterโ€™s Loveโ€ on the handle, in an engraved wooden box that says โ€œFor My Sacrficeโ€ it wasnโ€™t that expensive either!
Posted
Gift your sub something their interested in or will appreciate. Sex toys are great but I appreciate gifts that have some thought behind them and show that my Dom/Partner has actually paid attention to the details in our interactions not just assumed an item or experience might be an ok gift
Posted
If they like reading books.
If you choose a book, you.must also gift it with a book mark, and inscribe the inside cover. It's the law.

However, I have this fantasy and yes, it's a sexual fantasy. Books. I mean, come on! that goes as follows;

Just a normal day, walling round town, and then I see Waterstones, and im looking in. It's suggested we go in and look about, and im lime,"No, this is a dangerous sport, I will spend every penny I have". Go in anyway, and at the threshold, I'm told, you have 30mins, I'm setting a timer, you can choose 6 books, Now go..." timer starts and ive got questions, but the clocks ticking, and i know, cos i see the timer in your ohone, and the pressure, the expectation, the EXCITEMENT. I take my shoes off shove them in your arms, (cos this is serious business, and i need to stay grou d #autism), and im rushing round, struggling to make decisions... ita pretty intense, cos I want ALL. THE. BOOKS, but can't have them... I wanna die from all the feelings, I'm like a demon, and I'm unapologetically getting in everyone's way, being followed by you, holding the things. Like a supermarket dash, and I will not be tamed

Then, it's the whole shame i experince when being given gifts, that turns me subservient, and makes me drop my tomboy side.

Later on, at home I'm told to pick at book, and start reading. Then, when I'm suitability emerged in the book, ***d concentration- I have to keep reading, and not focus on tye pleasure being given to my body, if I break concentration it stops..if I can say what I just read it stops
Posted
For budgeting purposes: Average of ยฃ10-ยฃ15/book. Hardbacks add an extra 7quid each.
Posted
I've got dyslexia... lol, enjoy deciphering my written word ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted
Have you considered paying for a body mod like a tat or piercing?
Posted
18 hours ago, circles said:

I've got dyslexia... lol, enjoy deciphering my written word ๐Ÿ˜†

So do I, understood it completely. lol

Posted
18 hours ago, DesertSwitch said:

Have you considered paying for a body mod like a tat or piercing?

IF they are into that kind of thing it would be an excellent gift.

I think the main point I have been trying to make with my suggestions are... as a Dom, you should know your sub. Their likes, their interests, things they collect, things they like to do in their free time, things they get a wistful look on their face when they see in a advertisement/store window.

If you have no clue about any of these things, imo you aren't being that great of a Dom. To me a D/S relationship should be so intimate that you know/want to know what goes on in the mind that makes them tick, motivates them, makes them happy/sad/angry/self-concious/anxious, etc. This goes for both sides of the D/S relationship. Not just the sub looking to take care of their Dom.

I get that sometimes you need help thinking outside the box, but many examples I gave are of the "well, what does your sub actually like?"