FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
Kinda new on the app but it looks like I finally found my people 🥰
Posted
Hey hey. New here. LOVE FEET
betterlockedup
Posted

From my perspective, I'm not a huge fan of other peoples feet but I love mine being played with. My feet may as well be another nipple or something because It turns me on immensely when my foot and toes are being sucked. I'm not ticklish there so I guess it helps.

Posted
An attractive woman with confidence, with well manicured feet is the only thing that weakens my knees and makes me more submissive than I'd like to be. When I'm worshipping a sexy pair, it's like I'm high and all my senses are consumed by those feet. Helps unlock all the other repressed stuff I side of me
Posted
She has to have pretty feet but to show her control over me I will suck her toes to please
Posted
I like ***ted toes in nylons rein***d toe
Posted
It's always seeing the soles and that shadowy area around the toes and balls of the feet. Pictures of women baring their sole with their face behind them drive me crazy; it's almost like they're looking you in the eye while showing vulnerability and trust, putting such a delicate, sensitive area within reach of hand or mouth.
Posted
I know I have had this fetish every since highschool
Posted
Pretty ***ted toenails on cute feet will always get me lol
Posted
***ted toes behind nylon is so sexxxy
Posted

For me, size and shape matter alot. I absolutely love them ***ted, and soft, with not too much toenail. The feel of them on my chest, face, d**k, and you inside my mouth is naturally arousing!!

Posted
Love girls with pedicured feet especially when they are dirty, sweaty..and all types of shoes
Posted
I go for regular manicure and pedicures recently and found that I also enjoy getting my nails ***ted each time now though I am kind of basic and always get black cause I like black
Posted
lover of hi top converse sneakers on Mistress ? 🌹💋✈️✈️🇬🇧👩‍❤️‍👨🌈🎁🎁
Posted
Feet are amazing as r so many other body parts Every part of the body needs attention
Posted
Mostly The shape, softness, how ticklish they may be.
Posted
I just love the way the sole contours into the heel it just looks so cute and sexy so amazing 🤩 to have such an amazing fetish
Posted
I just had my first experience with someone that liked my feet and it was kinda interesting hehe
Posted
5 hours ago, princess_brooke said:
I just had my first experience with someone that liked my feet and it was kinda interesting hehe

Did you like it?

Posted
I wanna play with a woman's feet. I love the smell n the feel on my face
Posted
I think its the fact that they are supposed to be dirty and smelly
Posted
And fresh out of a sock when its the softess and warm..mmmmm
Posted
The smell, the taste and the shape. And the ideea of worshipping a woman's feet, knowing it's taboo and no one is willing to do so.