FOOT FETISH 🦶

crystal-love

Posted
Yes roslyn388110 but people don’t like people knowing about sexy things that aren’t mainstream yet
Footlover7845
Posted

The soles the arch  the smell the toes for me it is the entire foot just can't get enough of female feet

Posted
The wrinkles how big they can be and sweaty and soft
Posted
The look , toes do it for me. Perfectly straight, nails short and squared off. I've only had two partners that would let me kiss and suck on their feet but it was worth it
Posted
I met with a guy over the weekend who really went to town on my feet lol I rather enjoyed it. Feeling his tongue licking all over and him sucking on my toes really did it for me. He said he enjoyed the scent and he likes that I get them ***ted haha I won't lie I think I'll just always get my nails done now 🥰

I won't lie once I saw how much he liked them, I was rubbing them all over his face and everything and when we were just chilling watching TV I was laid on the couch and he say near where my feet were and I just softly rubbed them along his thighs and tummy and he got Soo hard haha
Posted
If ya got pretty feet I’m all about it!
Posted
I love a beautiful foot, nails done and my fetish is beautiful feet in rein***d toe and heel, polished and pretty I'm going g*** ape just picturing it.