WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

Posted
Iโ€™d like to try being pegged and give up control and try sissy/trans
RoleMaster
Posted
To worship a woman like she a Goddess or be controlled by a sexy Demon Dom Evil woman.
Posted
I want to try a FmF or MMF pegging
Posted
I've always wanted to get away with having sex in the public.
Posted
๐Ÿน A non-toxic relationship built by mutual trust ๐Ÿ”ฅ hot right?! Oh and I get to spank you, then you struggle and protest while I bring you to the edge of cumming and make you beg me for it, then I make you cum ๐Ÿ’ฅ repeatedly, until you beg to suck me off so I will stop..yup
Posted
Ever since my mentor did a saran wrap mummification scene with me years ago. I absolutely loved it. I've wanted to try a vacbed.
Posted
A fully fledged mdlb lifestyle
Posted
I would love to be blindfolded, mouth gagged, bondaged, wear mini dresses, and tickled at the same time until I eventually cant stand it anymore โœจ
alexyusXxX
Posted

Double vaginal penetration, piss play, pegging a man, being fucked by a woman with a strap or an actual penis, tribbing, eating pussy while she gets fucked, MMFย 

Posted
I would love to try out a Vac-Bed ๐Ÿ’œ
Posted
I would like to try some latex play
Posted
Human ***
Posted
Spit slave to multiple women, human ashtray
wicklow
Posted
Being gangbanged by centaurs.
Posted
Pretty much all of them tbh
Posted
Buying a big dog cage and having a sub being my pet slave for the weekend. Bring her out on a leash when itโ€™s playtime and put her back in the cage when Iโ€™m finished.
Posted
I want to try being pissed on ngl ๐Ÿ˜…
Posted
Dogging, piss on sub boy, go in a dungeon,etc etc
Posted
I would love a gay, bisexual or straight man to put me in the sleeperhold and gag me with a rag or a sock stuffed in my mouth and as long as the man is from New Jersey
MistressWhipplash
Posted
Invert a Slave and me whip him is one outstanding playtime desire.