WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

Posted
I would like to find a woman into wetting.
Posted
I would like to try to be a sub in a BDSM act. CNC, submission, ***, servitude, ***, bondage, sexual ***. To be in service with a mistress/dominateixy/madam.

I'd you're a girl and into that, give me a shout. I'm normally a dominant person.
Posted
I would like for a woman to control me and another guy making us do kinky things ending in a pegging session
Erin1989
Posted
Tied up and fisted, gently, with someone who will indulge my praise kink lol

Then of course there's the other fantasy where I'm naked, a guy comes in and showers me with a million dollars and leaves. I think the first fantasy is more doable though ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted
8 women to me, everyone of them fighting over Tongue and position
Posted
Mine isโ€ฆ if sheโ€™s like tasty CIM and she swallows as I got 8x hot cum for her hot A$$ as most females do love CIM swallows if itโ€™s tasty that isโ€ฆ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
wicklow
Posted

Sodomising an eager female angel.ย 

Chrissy-7006
Posted
Been tied up with rope blindfolded and gagged
Cdsub-3144
Posted
A sleep sack or vac bed or straight jacket......or all of them
Posted
Not a fetish, but I definitely have got many fantasies: being suspended while I'm being deepthroated and fucked by fucking machines; another one - on the field, being chased/hunted and, after I'm caught, being released and having to be on a run again and trying soo hard not to get caught up and hiding and once I'm caught up again then to be tied so I can no longer escape...
Posted
Everything. I'm brand new to the scene but have really zero limits
Posted

Honestly there's a lot of love to try but unfortunately actually meeting someone is the biggest obstacle. I'm ok with simply chatting and getting to know each before moving forward with anything sexual but apparently that's not enough anymore. I've wanted to be dommed while wearing sexy underwear or lingerie for a very long time. At this point I'm wondering if having an account here is actually worth it. So far all I've met are scammers and people who are into ghosting ๐Ÿ™„. I know people say to be patient but even I have limits. I'm not even trying to go straight to sex I want to talk and get to know someone before moving on

Bull1990
Posted

Incest Roleplayย :grimacing:

Posted
Iโ€™ve always wanted my face in a smother box/queening box letting an attractive woman sit on my face or multiple women take turns sitting on my face.
Posted
I'm becoming more and more interested in playing in public. While hiking. At the beach. Restaurant under-the-table fingerling/handy/oral, dogging, parking lot fun. Park fun..
Posted
For the longest time I've wanted to try naked wrestling with a woman who uses ballbusting to gain an advantage and wins the match by making me cum. But I can't even meet someone at all. Actually trying my fetish is a pipe dream at this point. I think I've been looking for over 6 years at this point. Women just seem to have such high standards. Either that or men outnumber women 10 to 1. Even the women who I don't find very attractive seem like they have better options.
Posted
Chastity and sounding always seemed intriguing to me. Especially since I have a high *** tolerance.
Posted
Fantasy with fetish: A domestic scene with house guests that turns into an enclosed punishment/*** scene for the hostess (me). Spanking, fingering, corner time, letting the guests partake in either punishment or reward while everyone enjoys the social hour. ๐Ÿคญ
NorCalReaver
Posted

I'd like to try being a ponyboy. Trouble is the gear for that is too expensive.ย 

Oldkinkster
Posted

This is more of a what would I like to try again. Knew a woman a while back who love to watch me eat my own cum. It seriously turned me on. Would love to find women in my area who are into this.ย