WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? 😏

crystal-love

Posted
I feel like I would really enjoy the experience of pet play as a sub. I’ve dommed pet play before and I really enjoy the dynamic.

Posted
Being pegged by a beautiful young woman while she e sucks on my cock
Posted
A lot of stuff hmu 😘
Posted
Sometimes I think I am way more kinky then man is, I totally love the thrill of public places, transportation and I totally want to experience more thrills like that, I freaking loving toys and and all the gizmos and gadgets . So I want to have fun and enjoy a lot more toys and all the other sex stuff, sex toys are like shoes are to a shoe collector😘 I love , a lot more too!! I feel when things are heavy and in the moment I am will to experiment except for stuff like ***, and I really dont know the definitions too much of the kink types.
Posted
I have always wanted to have a woman sit on my face and make me clean her up after a man filled her with cum.
Posted
I always wanted to try sensual deviation it would be not know what is gonna on or what my play partner plans on doing
Posted
Dressing room at a kohl’s or something similar…. More public stuff… also something with a group
Posted
I want a train pulled in me. Women and men alike. Willing to fuck me while I am *** and tied up like a pig. Lay hands all over my body. Pinching and pulling. Slapping and spanking. Tits, kitty and ass! Spray jizz and squirt all over me. A woman sitting and riding my face while she plays with my tied up tits and rock hard nipples. And a man or two bags away at my holes. Then the scene switches. A man fucking my throat. Choking and gagging me. And a few women licking, fingering and fisting my pussy and asshole. Dozens of people taking turns for hours. Using me.
Posted
Id love to be pegged. Im a virgin so go easy on me
Ilikeitall
Posted
Dominated by a woman. Edging, milking, ass fisting, stretching. I can fit a normal jar of peanut butter in my ass. Not bad in my opinion
Posted
I want to be in a gangbang just a group of people touching and sucking and fucking
Marty25
Posted
Hmmm. Liked to be a sub.
Posted
A room with UpTo 3-5 slaves wanting to be used in all manner of ways, getting satisfied with and through everything I do with them, on them, in them. 😈😈
Posted
I always thought melting candle wax on myself was great fun.
Posted
Not necessarily a fetish but I wanna go to a local play party for DDLG peos
Posted
1 hour ago, donnysgot3balls said:
I always thought melting candle wax on myself was great fun.

To host an orgy hidden from the mrs or have glory hole on the sli.

Posted
Being passed around by a bunch of straight dudes
malikbigcock
Posted
fucking 6 girls at once
Posted
Getting ***d to crossdress as a woman and having 5+ guys lined up ready to turn me into a dumpster
Posted
It‘s been more than a decade… No luck for me as a looner so far. :‘) Losing hope.