WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

Posted
I want to be tied up to a corner of the room with no chance of moving and sit there wet and desperate while i Watch my dom fuck another girl and watch him enjoy me begging to be fucked.
Posted
I would love trying pegging to
Posted
Pegging or trans any bdsm or cnc
Posted
For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to find a woman that knew how to ride a man's face. And not just ride my face but really fuck my face and grind it so hard that she damn near suffocates me!! I would love for a woman to just grab my hair and ***fully put me where she wants me to stay using my head is leverage while she grinds her hips against my face !! It seems like most women can't stay on top of my mouth for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time .
Well there you have it as my unfulfilled kink
Posted
If you're speaking to me. I've always wanted to double penetrate a girl with another guy.
Posted
Hey man I eant that too! You fine her let.me.know! Lol
Posted
I like thick girls and they're always scared to ride my face haha
Posted
Hey switchfem, I edge,.does that count?
Posted
I do it often alone. It is amazing
Posted
I'm on hour 6 right now lol
Posted
Oh that's super hot too! Dang. Would you want to add me as a friend? Maybe chat a little?
Posted
Share a video booth in an adult video store with an attractive stranger of the opposite sex. Sharing hits from a meth pipe and doing bumps of heroin together. Eyes wide and mouths shut. Let the chemistry build up with the chemicals until we leave the smell of our sex overwhelmingly filling the booth now sticky and pungent with our juicy sex syrup cum all over each other's faces can't smell or taste nothing but her pussy in my beard and her nose full to the brain with my balls and spit like a smiling happy properly fucked slut. We can exchange names over a bite to eat after we're kicked out of the store tootles hells kitchen โœŒ๏ธ
Posted
I've always wondered what happened in the back of lorn shops. I need to check it out
Posted
To team up with a domme and tease a sub by making them watch us have sex in the corner before teasing and spanking the sub with toys, a spreader bar, lots of oil and restraints ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ
Posted
I would love to one day experience walking around in a fur suit in public
Posted
I'd like to to try a voyuer scenario where a couple let's me watch them.