WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

Posted

To be ***ed by a man and sold to a sex trader for m4m sex. Held in a remote jungle area that was perimeter controlled, set loose with the promise of being hunted by 10 men, if I was not found in 10 days, I was safe for the next hunt. If I were found, I would be used by the finder sexually for 10 days.

Posted
@LeaLea121 Message me x
Posted
Having a domineering woman controlling my current relationship with my partner. Allowing me to only touch my partners feet or kiss as they have free reign. They'd basically be an antagonist I consented to having in my life and they'd put me to shame.

Slowly seducing my partner and screwing them way longer than I could with their strap-on as I praise them and be their stool. Or maybe they'd feel more comfortable teasing on dms or with me waiting outside the bedroom ready to serve them. A plus if they are more athletic or smarter than me.
Posted
Footjob from a clown girl ๐Ÿ˜…
Posted
An orgy or 3 some. I just wanna be licked all over and have plenty for me to lick as well
Posted
Iwantbatbleast thre guys fucking and breeding me nonstop
Posted
Two guys at the same time
Posted
A femboy to tie me up and for him to be tied up.
Posted
Two guys rubbing my stomach kissing my neck totally seduce me
Posted
Verbal sensual pegging after cleanup
Posted
I'd love to meet up with another tweaker for some crazy good meth sex. I swear I'm a freak on tht shirt like I do it and wanna stuff a huge cock into my throat and ass so much tht I ducking ride a dildo that I made cuz it needs to be thick
Posted
Anything u want message me
Posted
I'm in west Chester Pennsylvania area and need to be fucked for real, I've never climaxed from being fucked in my ass but I wish I could experience it
Posted
In southern New Hampshire I want to het dommed by 2 people
Janenash74
Posted

Threesomesย 

MMF/FFM

Janenash74
Posted

Threesomesย 

MMF/FFM

Cuckoldย 

Swingingย