WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

Posted
Being a key holder for male chastity.
Posted
I want to fist a woman's asshole or pussy.
Posted
Somnophilia, CNC, breeding
Posted
I'd like to try setting the word record for sucking the most womens toes in an hour.
Posted
Filling me up with cum till I physically can't hold anymore, gangbang on me as the bottom, fist on me, throat sex on me, bondage and used, DP on me, docking, and so on please
Posted
Me too daniellecross21787
Posted
A full on 24/7 D/s relationship.
Bbb-3539
Posted
Message me il bum that ass
Posted
A small gang bang like 4 or 5 guys to start with.
Posted
Receiving pegging, rimming
Posted
Anal cock warming with no release as a female and be used as a toilet during that
Bi****
Posted

I would like to try being the "woman" for a man/mex sexually in every wat possible.

Oldgentleman
Posted

Light flogging on my ass with some pegging.

Da****
Posted
I would love became a public urinal, go outside wearing diapers and when some one needs pee, just piss on my diaper and I need to carry all night long, or people empty bottles of water and beer on me.
pl****
Posted
I would die very happy if I was able to be used by my Daddy and an uncle ( his buddy )!!
I have dreamed of being spit roasted . One cock is fucking my hole, while thee other cock pounds away and fucks my mouth ..9 is getting the same treatnent
Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 3:06 PM, crystal-love said:

What is the next fantasy/experience you'd like to try? What stops you? Who would you like to fulfill it with?

Anything that my partner wanted

No partner to do things with

The partner I had made the bond of dynamic strong enough to be togetherย 

LD****
Posted
Nothing would give me more pleasure than being tied down to a bed or table and pegged, spanked and stuffed with every strap on or toy she possesses until I canโ€™t take anymore, even when I canโ€™t take anymore I want to still be railed for hours more
lesdevon
Posted

ย Being pegged a smoking lady ciggys only.ย  ***d orgasms on a lady cream pie cleanupย  voeurism

Ea****
Posted
Shebari. I've watched videos, but I need a volunteer to hone my lack of skills.
El****
Posted
I low key want to be sounded but would never ask for that I love the control and *** aspect
cl****
Posted
Being a sub to my husband and a dom female. He thinks he likes to initiate but we both enjoy being handled. With my permission and the right woman I want them to taunt me, ignore me or perform for me. Sometimes she straps on a 12โ€ to fuck me hard with. We get a huge dog and they bound my wrists to my ankles and *** him on me. Everything is very aggressive and I constantly tell them how much I enjoy it.