WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? ๐Ÿ˜

crystal-love

lesdevon
Posted

Aย  sub toย  a dominant lady

Ja****
Posted
I'd love to have sex in the rain, in nature would be preferable but in the back yard would suffice, a newly found aspect of my sexualising personality is aquaphilia
hi****
Posted
Id love to meet a woman like my ex she was kinky she tied me to the bed and walked in in just latex high heel boots and a strapon and she said now it's your turn to get your arse pounded and she did it was so hot
Posted
To be tied up and arse pounded by a kinky dominant lady with a strapon
Posted
I want to be gangbanged buy horny woman with strapons or gangbanged buy horny shemales
Posted
Crossdressing scenario
Noel701
Posted

Would love to get pegged while having oral sex with her partner

Posted

looking to explore my submissive side, would love to find a girl who wants to try new things.

Posted
recently ive reallllly wanted to be fucked while eating my friends pussy
Posted
I'd like to not try I'd like to be approached instead of putting as much effort in. Woman that grabs the bull by its horn is whats being asked for.
Posted
I want a hardcore dominant lesbian sidekick to wreck girls with. Gotten close once...but not quite.
I also would lose my mind if i had access to unlimited (several, to be more realistic) free use girls on a weekend when i go full manic...just curious how many i could wear out if we got rid of all the social and logistial issues and all i had to so was fuck for 2 or 3 or 4x4 2500 days...that would be amazing...just smash away until shes done, then swap in a fresh one like im Rocco Sigfretti. Over and over until ive had enough or stroked out. Either is fine by me at that moment haha, no point living after that, i will have peaked.
Posted
Find little kinky orgy sound like a lot of fun on this beautiful day letโ€™s do those campers๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โ™‹๏ธโ˜ฎ๏ธโŒโค๏ธโŒโค๏ธ
Posted
100% the reverse amazon. Hey, if you do this for me, I'll help with whatever you want lol
Posted
I want to try being the twink for a 3some a slave to there cocks and try d.p with possible breeding, but that's up to the tops I shouldn't have any say.
  • 2 weeks later...
Little_Duck
Posted (edited)

dominate me verbally (not swearing) instead of physically

classic conditioning by Ivan Pavlov- to be conditioned

being under erotic (bdsm) hypnosisย 

collar and leash

chastity belt/gagball or mask and that a man don't want to fuck me

cuckqueaning (goes together wit this line above)

a woman that dominates me verbally/ with strapon

***ed

kiss feet

fuck for much ***

ย 

My dominatrix fantasies: starting with discovering how to dominate a man

service sub- bondage

shooting with catapult

peeing on a man- ***d blowjob - pegging

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Little_Duck
lesdevon
Posted
9 hours ago, Little_Duck said:

dominate me verbally (not swearing) instead of physically

classic conditioning by Ivan Pavlov- to be conditioned

being under erotic (bdsm) hypnosisย 

collar and leash

chastity belt/gagball or mask and that a man don't want to fuck me

cuckqueaning (goes together wit this line above)

a woman that dominates me verbally/ with strapon

***ed

kiss feet

fuck for much ***

ย 

My dominatrix fantasies: starting with discovering how to dominate a man

service sub- bondage

shooting with catapult

peeing on a man- ***d blowjob - pegging

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You can pee on me peg and *** blowjob

Posted
Hi all Birmingham uk here as the name suggests what Iโ€™m looking for but new to the kink scene so looking to explore all aspects of kink and see what I do and donโ€™t like