Dark taboos

Da****

HairyBBeast84
Posted
12 hours ago, James1976 said:

Too bad you can not elaborate on here

But I think many of us know what you mean. There are few taboos unspeakable and of course they are the ones that really turn me on

Posted

I understand completely!! I have a few “DARK” or “stepping over the line” or even “that’s just f**ked up” but if no one ever brings up their actual limits then neither party can really open up to someone. If anyone ever feel up for a chat about this then send me a message. Judgment free zone all the way!

Posted (edited)

We all have our own dark fantasies or fantasies we are afraid to admit to having. I think fetlife* is a better place to discuss it or find like minded ppl. The kink lists has dark stuff on there

Edited by Deleted Member
*External link removed
Posted
4 hours ago, Bmoc_40 said:

I understand completely!! I have a few “DARK” or “stepping over the line” or even “that’s just f**ked up” but if no one ever brings up their actual limits then neither party can really open up to someone. If anyone ever feel up for a chat about this then send me a message. Judgment free zone all the way!

Very true. I love talking to people. Finding out their desires,limits,fantasies, dark thoughts we are afraid to say aloud. These talks is when you really get to know someone. No judgment. I will try most things once

Posted
13 minutes ago, Subwolf42 said:

Very true. I love talking to people. Finding out their desires,limits,fantasies, dark thoughts we are afraid to say aloud. These talks is when you really get to know someone. No judgment. I will try most things once

But.....WTF is everyone talking about? It's like Q and pizza and Beelzebub etc...

Child sacrifice???

I assume branding is ok here. 

How about...pussy sewing, breast skewering, nails through testicles..just what..if legal between adults?

The sounding lady... it's absolutely cool, genuinely. I'd have no problem with that. 

Your Kink. Your Way. Always.

Posted
I think finding out someone’s dark desires you feel closer to them I have opened up before and had a few unlocked by people but opening up to someone new is so hard tbh
Posted
44 minutes ago, VKD said:

But.....WTF is everyone talking about? It's like Q and pizza and Beelzebub etc...

Child sacrifice???

I assume branding is ok here. 

How about...pussy sewing, breast skewering, nails through testicles..just what..if legal between adults?

The sounding lady... it's absolutely cool, genuinely. I'd have no problem with that. 

Your Kink. Your Way. Always.

My kinks don't go that far. Some are into the severe *** or cimplete submission. One thing I expect on here is no judgment. How are you going to meet someone like you if you guys don't communicate

Posted
10 minutes ago, daddy6987 said:
I think finding out someone’s dark desires you feel closer to them I have opened up before and had a few unlocked by people but opening up to someone new is so hard tbh

It is hard to open up about dark thoughts. especially in person. Bur you may be surprised if you do

Posted
13 minutes ago, Subwolf42 said:

It is hard to open up about dark thoughts. especially in person. Bur you may be surprised if you do

Subwolf42... that was exactly what I was getting at...if legal....be open. Kink is a huge Venn diagram of overlapping circles, but the majority of practitioners know that even their seemingly mild kinks make them 'other' to Vanillas. The ethos is my Kink may not be your Kink but as a Kinky person I respect you and encourage you to have the best time ever with your kindred spirits. So we're looking at the tiny circles inside the huge (legal) Kink Venn circle here I expect. 

I'll throw one out....chase your Sub deep into the forest, 'fell' her, bind her and do assorted unspeakables. If that was her thing, bingo. Safe words too. 

Lets go Top Trumps and find out where this leads us back to.

Posted

I think some of the problem here - especially as comments are still a little confusing

the issue isn't so much that you can't talk about them here - but - that you don't feel comfortable that you can.   As I say above pretty much the only things you cannot talk about, or put in your "looking for" are stuff - well - which would definitely end with you in a cell.  

I think folk feel their fantasies are 'too extreme' especially as, generally, most forums cater for a range which starts at the "I sometimes like to wear a blindfold in bed" (which there's nothing wrong with, we can't cite lack of judgement if we judge those) and perhaps some of the discussions on considered tamer things like - I dunno, foot fetish, has people feel they will be judged for topics they haven't even started.

I do guess, in slight contradiction, some stuff can't be talked about on the app (but can be on the web version of this site) but these are again stuff which can't be discussed on any app for the same reasons.

But on the website, pretty much everything considered extreme has been discussed at some point.  Of course, sometimes might ask questions on if it's being done safely, the ultimate lines of consent, etc. which is still a valid part of discussion.

But to return to my point - I think a lot of people sometimes struggle to open up about things they consider 'dark' or 'extreme' and in some cases that's internal acceptance that these fantasies are ok to have (providing it's not something which ends with you in a cell) although, ahem, I know from some folk over the years that some like to think they have fantasies that would be "too extreme" as if it's some form of badge of honour or something that makes them edgy and exciting.

Posted
You need to remember alot of people with dark taboos will not mention on their profiles, because it will attract the wrong people or scare off. As mentioned, there different definitions of dark taboo. There's weeding out the fantasylands too. You are going to have to play it by ear, and will sense a potiential.
Posted
Figure out what you want, go to munches and be upfront about what you want, what your experiences are and where you want to be. I'm way up there on the extreme end of sadism and it's slim pickings out there, but I've found tons of people to play with. Talk to people who have a good reputation in the community that do what you want to do and figure out how to do it safely. Some of the most extreme bottoms I've played with were Littles when I met them, it takes time to develope the trust and move into edgy stuff though.
Posted
Friday at 01:14 PM, Vilhelm007 said:

My sub has a CNC fantasy!

Common

Posted
I have a number of fetishes, some are considered taboo. I’ve found there are other people out there who share these kinks, but I think a lot of it comes down the personal connection. If you respect your partners, make them feel safe and comfortable and be up front with people - you should find what you’re looking for.
Posted

I am not sure what the dark taboo you are talking about may be, but it really depends on what it may be. There are places where some of these fantasies can be met to some degree at some events. I know that there are events that do staged hostage and r*pe scenarios that can involve several people grabbing someone at when they don't expect it. 

As for other darker stuff, it is a matter of first finding someone that you are comfortable talking to about the kink stuff in general and then you can start to talk more about what your fantasies may be. If it is something that is completely illegal like r*pe, incest, necrophilia, etc., talking to your perspective partner about your fantasies and then finding a way to roleplay them may be something that will help meet the fantasy without being illegal doing it.

A note on being illegal, some of what we do while consensual can still be illegal in many states. Beating someone with a flogger or canes can be completely consensual and people can still go to jail for it in some states or if the police decide they want an excuse to arrest a person. It is considered assault. Most places are not going to bother people who are playing consensually, but that doesn't mean that they can't. So, legality is sometimes a fine line to walk.  

Posted
What's wrong with *** tho? I have that in my profile and so far nobody said was was too extreme?
Posted
22 minutes ago, ErzaSixxx said:

What is CNC?

consensual non consent

basically - (pretty much) anything goes - the sub agrees to give up consent, safewords, limits, etc. etc. etc.   A lot of people confuse it with r*pe fantasies - and while r*pe is a form of CNC it's not the only thing covered.  

Posted
13 minutes ago, ErzaSixxx said:

What's wrong with *** tho? I have that in my profile and so far nobody said was was too extreme?

there's nothing really wrong with it (although a lot of card processors do not like it) but for some people it's deemed too much.  People have different levels and interpretations.

Posted
On 1/28/2023 at 3:32 AM, HairyBBeast84 said:

But I think many of us know what you mean. There are few taboos unspeakable and of course they are the ones that really turn me on

Do you think she means CNC?

Posted
I'm literally in the beginning of one of the wildest Dark Kink dynamics! Being this open with someone and sharing everything about yourself it's INTENSE!
Posted
I have so many fantasies. I wanna strapon older woman 😍😍
Posted

Look up FetLife don't let the Google search scare you. My wife and I have been on there for 2 years now and it's an amazing community full of weirdos and pervs that actually care, are mature for the most part, and has a massive community of experienced and helpful people for almost any fetish or kink.

Posted
6 minutes ago, tompkinsville933 said:

Look up FetLife don't let the Google search scare you. My wife and I have been on there for 2 years now and it's an amazing community full of weirdos and pervs that actually care, are mature for the most part, and has a massive community of experienced and helpful people for almost any fetish or kink.

I thought this was fet life tbh I thought they just changed the name