Penis Extender?

BitchTim

Posted

Hey all, I've been looking at getting a penis extender like the silicone ones. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that feels great for her but limits my feelings? 

Posted

Hi please do recommend but no external links thank you 

Posted
How long is it at the moment and how long is it going to be when you have this extention? Just out of curiosity
Posted

I'm right about 6, don't need it to be much longer.  I mean a bit would be nice but mainly just to desensitize me and make it feel better for her. She doesn't need a cannon but I'm sure she'd be happy with a little bigger. 

Posted
Do the manual exercises first added and inch to my s3lf just doing some massage techniques in shower
Posted
17 minutes ago, BitchTim said:

I'm right about 6, don't need it to be much longer.  I mean a bit would be nice but mainly just to desensitize me and make it feel better for her. She doesn't need a cannon but I'm sure she'd be happy with a little bigger. 

Are we talking about inch or cm? 😀

• 1 month later...
Posted
I want 1 too even just to make dildos bigger but i think they are over priced
  • 1 year later...
Dominodomdomino
Posted

Hi all, new here.

I've just ordered a penis extender to add to our play sessions and it's coming today, one of those ones that is a dildo but also a fleshlight.

I am a litle over 6" and hit my partner's g-spot nicely in the right position, so size isn't an issue, but figured this would add some extra kink.

Will update once I've used it, which may be a few days as her period is coming up.